Pokemon Unite best Cinderace build – Battle & Held Items, moveset
The best Cinderace Pokemon Unite build utilizes the right moveset, Held Items, and Battle Items to fire up the Attacker ‘mon’s power.
The Attacker class in Pokemon Unite is filled with the Mobile and Nintendo Switch MOBA’s best offensive characters. Gen VIII newcomer Cinderace has quickly risen in the ranks as one of the most powerful characters in the game.
With the right moveset and Battle Items, the ‘fire-type mon can tear up the map with its fiery ranged attacks in the game. Here’s the Sword & Shield rabbit’s best build that will have your enemies running for cover to beat the heat.
- Best Cinderace build Pokemon Unite
- Cinderace moveset
- Cinderace Pokemon Unite items
- Cinderace stats
- Cinderace’s evolution level
- How to unlock Cinderace in Pokemon Unite
- Cinderace Holowear skins in Pokemon Unite
- Best pairs for Cinderace in Pokemon Unite
Best Cinderace build Pokemon Unite
From the best moves to use, through to the Battle and Held items you need to take into the fray, we’ve put together everything you need to know to support your teammates to the best of Cinderace’s ability.
|Move||Unlocked At||Upgrade Level|
|Ember||Level 1||Level 7: Upgrades to Blaze Kick or Pyro Ball|
|Pyro Ball||Level 7||Level 11: Basic attacks reduce this move’s cooldown up to three times after activating Pyro Ball.|
|Feint||Level 8||Level 13: The next three basic attacks restores your health.|
|Blazing Bicycle Kick (Unite Move)||Level 9||–|
We’d recommend starting off with Ember as Scorbunny’s first move, which inflicts a burn status that does extra damage to your opponent’s next three attacks. Ember is perfect from a distance, and Low Sweep can be used alongside it to finish them off if they are trying to escape with low health.
After evolving Raboot into Cinderace at Level 7, Trainers should opt for Pyro Ball to replace Ember. You should be using this new ability alongside your basic attack to relentlessly tag opponents across your lane, before finishing them off with Low Sweep.
At Level 8, you should always choose Feint. Once it’s upgraded at Level 11, basic attacks also heal HP, which is essential to surviving intense team battles. Feint truly makes the Attacker hard to hit, and the ability can also be used to sneak into the grass and hide. Most importantly, it’s the best way to escape flanked attacks.
Because Cinderace is more on the squishy side of HP, players need to be careful when playing the Galar ‘mon. Trainers should lean heavily on the Fire-type starter’s Ranged attacks – especially in the early game.
Best Cinderace Held Items in Pokemon Unite
|Held Item||What it Does||Max Stat Boosts|
|Float Stone||Increases movement speed when not in combat.||Attack + 24 Movement Speed + 120|
|Muscle Band||Increases basic attack damage.||Attack + 15 Basic Attack Speed +7.5%|
|Scope Lens||Increases critical-hit damage.||Critical Hit Rate +6% Critical-Hit Damage +12%|
- Float Stone: Float Stone increases the Attack damage stat, making it an insane boost when combined with Muscle Band. It also increases the rabbit’s movement speed out of battle, which is a great bonus to zip around the stadium with.
- Muscle Band: Since the main strategy for Cinderace is spamming Pyro Ball and its main attack, users should absolutely equip this alongside Float Stone to increase attack damage and boost Basic Attack speed.
- Scope Lens: Cinderace should be absolutely spamming its basic attack. Using this Held Item increases the Critical Hit Damage and rate, which will make your fire kicks all the more devastating.
Best Cinderace Battle Item in Pokemon Unite
|Battle Item||What it Does||Unlocked At|
|X-Attack||Raises your Pokemon’s Attack and Sp. Atk for a short time.||Trainer Level 7|
|X-Speed||For a short time, increases your Pokemon’s movement speed and prevents their movement speed from being decreased.||Trainer Level 8|
- X-Attack: Players who have mastered Cinderace should use the X Attack Battle Item to boost the damage of their basic attack. The ‘mon will be terrifying in the early game with its ranged attacks. Triggering the Battle Item before lining up your Pyro Ball will also massively buff the special attack.
- X-Speed: Another great option to take into battle if you’re looking to build out is X-Speed, which increases Cinderace’s movement speed, also preventing it from being decreased, and provides an extra boost to newer players.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Cinderace Pokemon Unite stats
|Level||HP||Attack||Defense||Special Attack||Special Defense||Speed|
Cinderace Pokemon Unite evolution level
All three of Cinderace’s evolutions are present in Pokemon Unite. Trainers will need to reach Level 5 with Scorbunny before evolving to Raboot, though, followed quickly by Cinderace at Level 7.
|Scorbunny (Level 1)||Raboot (Level 5)||Cinderace (Level 7)|
How to unlock Cinderace in Pokemon Unite
There are two routes you can take to unlock Cinderace in Pokemon Unite: through the shop, or as part of any new players’ 14-Day Welcome Gifts.
- To unlock them through the latter method, you’ll need to log in on your eighth day of play.
- To instead purchase the ‘mon, obtain their license through the Unite Battle Committee shop for 460 Aeos Gems / 8,000 Aeos Coins.
Cinderace Holowear skins in Pokemon Unite
While Cinderace technically has one Holowear skin, Captain Style, it is no longer available to claim, as it was featured as a reward in the first half of Season 1’s Battle Pass.
|Captain Style evolution variants|
Best pairs for Cinderace in Pokemon Unite
The fiery Attacker type Pokemon will typically be utilized to deal as much damage as possible, so we’d recommend making sure to stick with the likes of Defenders such as Snorlax, Support ‘mon like Eldegoss to increase Cinderace’s chance of survivability.
So, there you have it, everything you need to know about Cinderace’s build and moveset in Pokemon Unite.
For more tips and tricks on becoming the ultimate Pokemon Unite player, check out our guides below:
Absol | Alolan Ninetails | Blastoise | Blissey | Charizard | Cinderace | Cramorant | Crustle | Eldegoss | Garchomp | Gardevoir | Gengar | Greninja | Lucario | Machamp | Mr Mime | Pikachu | Slowbro | Snorlax | Talonflame | Wigglytuff | Venusaur | Zeraora | All Held Items | All Battle Items | Best settings | Badge & medals explained