Best Huohuo Honkai Star Rail build: Relics, Light Cones, Eidolons, and abilities
Huohuo is a brand new Wind 5-star unit in Honkai Star Rail hailing from the Path of Abundance. Here is everything you need to learn about Huohuo including her release, abilities, and other details.
HuoHuo is finally a playable unit and she is definitely one of the best healers in the game. Her support capabilities are even higher than someone like Luocha which makes her invaluable in almost any team within the game.
Here is a detailed guide for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail.
- Huohuo Traces in Honkai Star Rail
- Huohuo Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
- Best Light Cone for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail
- Best Relics and Ornament for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail
- Trace and stat requirement for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail
- Best Huohuo team comp in Honkai Star Rail
- Huohuo trailer in Honkai Star Rail
Honkai Star Rail Huohuo Traces
- Basic Attack – Stormcaller: Deals Wind DMG equal to 25% of Huohuo’s Max HP to a target enemy.
- Skill – Talisman: Protection: Dispels 1 debuff(s) from an ally and immediately restores HP to them equal to 14% of Huohuo’s Max HP plus 140. At the same time, restores HP to the target ally’s adjacent allies equal to 11.2% of Huohuo’s Max HP plus 112.
- Ultimate – Tail: Spiritual Domination: Regenerates Energy for all allies (excluding this character) by an amount equal to 15.0% of their respective Max Energy. At the same time, increases their ATK by 24.0% for 2 turn(s).
- Talent – Possession: Ethereal Metaflow: After using her Skill, Huohuo gains Divine Provision, lasting for 2 turn(s). This duration decreases by 1 turn at the start of Huohuo’s each turn. If Huohuo has Divine Provision when an ally’s turn starts or when an ally uses their Ultimate, restores HP for that ally by an amount equal to 3.0% of Huohuo’s Max HP plus 30. At the same time, every ally with 50% HP or lower gets healed once. When Divine Provision is triggered to heal allies, dispel 1 debuff(s) from that ally. This effect can be triggered up to 6 time(s). Using the skill again resets the effect’s trigger count.
- Technique – Fiend: Impeachment of Evil: Huohuo terrorizes surrounding enemies, afflicting Horror-Struck on them. Enemies in Horror-Struck will flee away from Huohuo for 10 second(s). When entering battle with enemies in Horror-Struck, there is a 100% base chance of reducing every single enemy’s ATK by 25% for 2 turn(s).
- The Cursed One: The chance to resist Crowd Control Debuffs increases by 35%
- Stress Reaction to Horror: When her Talent is triggered to heal allies, Huohuo regenerates 1 Energy.
- Fearful to Act: At the start of the battle, Huohuo will gain Divine Provision, lasting for 1 turn.
Honkai Star Rail Huohuo Eidolons
- Level 1 – Anchored to Vessel, Specters Nestled: The duration of the Divine Provision generated by the talent is extended by 1 turn, and all of our party’s speed is increased by 12% when Huohuo has the aforementioned buff.
- Level 2 – Sealed in Tail, Wraith Subdued: If an ally is critically injured while possessing Divine Provision, they aren’t downed, and Huohuo instead instantly provides healing to them, restoring HP equal to 50% of their max HP. This reduces the number of turns that Divine Provision lasts by one, and this effect can be triggered two times in a single battle.
- Level 3 – Cursed by Fate, Moths to Flame: Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- Level 4 – Tied in Life, Bound to Strife: When healing with her Skill or Talent, Huohuo’s Outgoing Healing increases proportionally with how low the ally’s current HP is, up to an 80% increase.
- Level 5 – Mandated by Edict, Evils Evicted: Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
- Level 6 – Woven Together, Cohere Forever: When healing a target ally, increases the target ally’s DMG dealt by 50% for 2 turn(s).
Best Huohuo Light Cone in Honkai Star Rail
The best Light Cone for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail is Night of Fright. This Light Cone increases the Energy Regeneration Rate of the wearer by 12%. Upon using their Ultimate, the wearer will restore the HP of an ally with the lowest percentage by an amount equal to 10% of the healed ally’s max HP. Upon healing an ally, the ATK of the healed ally is increased by 2.4%.
This effect can stack for a total of 5 times and it lasts for 2 turns. This Light Cone can only be obtained from the Light Cone event warp. However, if you are looking for something more affordable, you can go for the 5-star Light Cone Time Waits for No One.
This Light Cone can be obtained from the Starlight shop for 600 Undying Starlight. You can also use the 4-star Light Cones Post-Op Conversation or Hey Over There. The latter is currently available as an event reward.
This Light Cone increases the max HP of the wearer by 8% and Outgoing Healing by 16%.
Best Relic and Ornament for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail
Huohuo is a support unit, which means the best Relic set that you can go for is Messenger Traversing Hackerspace. The set bonus for this artifact has been presented below:
- 2-piece bonus: Increases SPD by 6%
- 4-piece bonus: Once the wearer uses their Ultimate on an ally, the SPD of all allies is enhanced by 12% for 1 turn.
The best Ornament set for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail is Fleet of the Ageless. This set increases the HP of the wearer and the ATK of the party members, which makes it an ideal set for a support unit.
Trace and stat-requirement for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail
The Traces that you should consider leveling up for Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail are:
The stats that you should focus on when it comes to Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail are:
|Body: Outgoing Healing
|Rope: Energy Regen
Best Huohuo Team Comp in Honkai Star Rail
Huohuo is a support and can function with a wide range of units. However, the best characters you can pair her with are Jingliu, Bronya, and Silver Wolf. In this team, Jingliu is the primary DPS whom Huohuo can heal and cleanse.
Additionally, Bronya and Silver Wolf will enhance the damage output of Jingliu, making it a powerful team to work with. Jingliu will also benefit from the ATK boost that she will get from Huohuo’s ultimate ability.
You can also replace Jingliu with Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae. In that case, you must run Tingyun in place of Bronya. Silver Wolf can maintain her spot without any issues. In case you are wondering, she is not a good pair for Blade.
This is because, even though her heal can function with Blade, Huohuo’s ATK boost is useless due to the HP scaling damage of the former.
Huohuo trailer in Honkai Star Rail
On November 14, 2023, HoYoverse released the official trailer for Huohuo on their YouTube channel. If you did not check it yet, you can do so from the link provided below:
So, there you have it, that’s everything we currently know about Huohuo. Make sure you check out our Honkai Star Rail page for all the latest news and information.
Is Honkai Star Rail free to play? | Is Honkai Star Rail open world? | Is Honkai Star Rail coming to Nintendo Switch? | Honkai Stair Rail PC and mobile requirements | All Honkai Star Rail Ice characters | Honkai Star Rail voice actors | Honkai Star Rail Twitch drops | Are there redeem codes in Honkai Star Rail | Does Honkai Star Rail have controller support? | Should you choose Stelle or Caelus? | How to add friends