The best Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout comes packed with high damage and great accuracy, making it an exceptionally deadly pick in Season 1.
Vanguard’s Cooper Carbine is a great close-quarters option in Warzone Pacific, especially when you kit it out with the best attachments. This lightning-fast AR can pump bullets out at dizzying speeds, which makes it a great pick for those that enjoy hypermobile SMGs.
While the Cooper Carbine may not be as popular as the STG44 and Automaton, it’s still a fantastic addition to any Warzone loadout. In order to get the most out of the game’s speedy AR, we’ve put together the best Cooper Carbine loadout you should be using in Warzone Season 1.
- Best Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout
- Best Cooper Carbine setup (Perks & equipment)
- How to unlock the Cooper Carbine in Warzone
- Best Cooper Carbine loadout Warzone tips
- Alternatives to Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout
Best Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout
- Muzzle: MX Silencer
- Barrel: 22” Cooper Custom
- Optic: G16 2.5x
- Stock: Cooper 45W
- Underbarrel: m1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: 9mm 60 Round Drums
- Ammunition: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Leather Grip
- Perk 1: Tight Grip
- Perk 2: Fully Loaded
The best Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout boosts the gun’s fire rate and accuracy, which allows it to compete against the best weapons. First up is the MX Silencer, which helps keep the recoil in check, at the cost of some damage. Don’t worry though, the 22″ Cooper Custom barrel balances things out by upping the damage again.
Unlike other AR loadouts, the Cooper Carbine is a mostly short-range gun. Because of this, we’ve utilized attachments that greatly improve its accuracy at range, and the fire rate to get more bang for your buck. The Cooper 45W, m1941 Hand Stop, and Leather Grip all help make the Cooper Carbine as sharp as possible.
Next up are the 9mm 60 Rnd Drums and Lengthened Rounds. The magazine features increased recoil control, fire rate, ADS speed, and plenty of ammo to down multiple enemies. Meanwhile, the ammo type simply bolsters the Cooper Carbine’s bullet velocity.
Combine these attachments with the Fully Loaded and Tight Grip perks, and you have a recipe for an incredibly lethal secondary weapon to partner a sniper. The Optic is mostly down to personal preference, but we think the G16 2.5x will get the job done.
Best Cooper Carbine setup (Perks & equipment)
Perks & Equipment
- Perk 1: E.O.D.
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Perk 3: Amped
- Secondary: Top Break
- Lethal: Semtex
- Tactical: Stim
Our Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout utilizes all the standard meta perks. Both EOD and Amped keep you safe from any explosive blasts, while also giving increased speed when swapping to your secondary weapon. Overkill also enables you to carry another primary of your choice.
This is incredibly important considering this loadout is tailored around close-range firefights, so we recommend taking a long-range AR or Sniper to help with ranged engagements. Once you have two primary weapons, you’ll want to secure another loadout drop to grab Ghost.
Lastly, both the Semtex and Stim will give you the tools needed to flush out pesky campers and the ability to quickly heal yourself when you take damage.
How to unlock the Cooper Carbine in Warzone
In order to unlock the Cooper Carbine in CoD Warzone, you’ll need to reach Tier 15 of the Season 1 Battle Pass. This shouldn’t take too long if you make use of double XP tokens or and play games of Warzone or Vanguard’s multiplayer.
If you don’t wish to grind out levels on the Battle Pass, then you can always purchase some premium skips instead. This will provide you with instant access to the new AR, allowing you to focus on grinding out attachments.
The Cooper Carbine comes equipped with an insanely fast fire rate, making it quite effective at close ranges. Our loadout simply aims to accentuate its already existing strengths.
If you wish to get more kills while using this weapon, then here are some tips you should be utilizing in game:
- The Cooper Carbine is known for its SMG-like nature due to its high fire rate. This naturally makes it a huge contender at close range. Don’t be afraid to be aggressive when using this weapon.
- This loadout is geared around being fast and aggressive. Once you’ve gotten this class in your loadout drop, be sure to secure another drop to get the Ghost perk. This will allow you to flank and be aggressive while going unrecognized by enemy UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Finally, pair this weapon with Sniper Rifle if you wish to be effective at all ranges. The Cooper Carbine can hold its own at range, but even the best Assault Rifles are useless when the distance between you and your target becomes too large. Using the Swiss K31 or the Kar98k will make this an all-rounded loadout.
Alternatives to Cooper Carbine Warzone loadout
The MP40 is currently one of the most popular close-range options in Warzone Season 1. This is thanks to its high rate of fire, great damage, and fantastic hipfire accuracy.
- Read More: How to win your Warzone Gulag 1v1
Unlike the Cooper Carbine, you can run the MP40 with any AR without having to worry about any ammo problems. Be sure to check out our best MP40 Warzone loadout to begin melting through the competition.
So, there you have it, the best Cooper Carbine loadout that can give you a competitive edge in Warzone.
Looking for more of the best Warzone loadouts and tips? Check out our list of guides below:
C58 | Grau 5.56 | Kilo 141 | Krig 6 | CR-56 AMAX | FFAR 1 | Mac 10 | MP5 | Kar98k | HDR | Best controller settings | Top 10 best class setups and loadouts | Top highest-earning Warzone players