Genshin Impact 4.3 update: Banners, events, and more
The Genshin Impact 4.3 update has just arrived and it’s introduced some new characters, artifact sets, and plenty of events to the game. Here’s a full rundown of everything you can expect in the 4.3 update.
Players have been treated to the debut of some great new fighters in the game including 5-star Geo user Navia, and 4-star Chevreuse and there are also plenty of fun events to partake in, as well as some artifact sets you can farm.
There’s a lot of great content you can enjoy with this latest version update, so without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 4.3 update.
- Genshin Impact version 4.3 livestream
- Genshin Impact version 4.3 release date
- Genshin Impact version 4.3 banners
- Genshin Impact version 4.3 artifact set
- Genshin Impact version 4.3 events
Genshin Impact version 4.3 livestream
The Genshin Impact livestream took place on December 8, 2023. In case you missed it, you can check it out below:
Genshin Impact version 4.3 release date
Genshin Impact version 4.3 was released on December 20, 2023.
The update is expected to run until early February 2024.
Genshin Impact version 4.3 banners
There are multiple banners that Travelers will be able to pull on during the 4.3 update, including 2 new characters, 5-star Geo user Navia, and 4-star Pyro wielder Chevreuse. 3 rerun banners will also be available throughout the update.
You can find a full rundown of all the banners below:
The remaining 4-star characters who will feature in the Phase 2 banner haven’t been revealed yet but as soon as they are we’ll make sure to update this page.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Artifact set
2 new Artifact sets are available for players to obtain during the 4.3 update. These are:
- Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods
- Song of Days Past
Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods is an ideal set to use for boosting DPS Geo users. The 2-piece set provides a +18 ATK boost, and the 4-piece has wielders gain a +20% Geo DMG Bonus for 10s. While under a shield granted by the Crystallize reaction, the above effect will be increased by 150%, and this additional increase disappears 1s after that shield is lost.
Song of Days Past is a set for Healers in the game. The 2-piece set provides a +15% Healing Bonus. The 4-piece set creates the Yearning effect for 6s when the user heals another character – which records the total amount of healing provided (including overflow healing). When the duration expires, the Yearning effect will be transformed into the Waves of Days Past effect: When your active party member hits an opponent with an attack, the DMG dealt will be increased by 8% of the total healing amount recorded by the Yearning effect.
A single instance of the Yearning effect can record up to 15,000 healing
Genshin Impact version 4.3 events
The upcoming 4.3 version update includes various events that you can partake in to earn Primogems and other rewards. The events that you can access in version 4.3 have been listed below:
- Roses and Muskets: Fontaine is known for its theatrics and Furina is the biggest one among all. In Genshin Impact version 4.3, you will come across an event where Furina will stage a show alongside Chiori and also include both Ayaka and Ayato. You will get to earn Ultimate Overlord’s Mega Magic Sword and Super-Duper Invincible Shining Sparkly Magic Crystal will be available as a reward.
- Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Boot Camp: Kuki has traveled to Liyue while being accompanied by Itto. Itto has carried his beetles to Liyue and you can check out on what he’s ended up cooking.
- Lost Riches: Travelers can obtain a free Seele in version 4.3 through the Lost Riches event.
- Liben Rerun: Liben is back once more and you can give him materials on a daily basis to earn Primogems and other rewards.
- Dance of Resolute Will: In this event, players will have to participate in combat challenges. Completing a challenge will grant you Primogems.
- Genius Invocation TCG- Radiant Secrets: A brand new TCG event is here and you can obtain even more cards including Signora, Lyney, Lynette, Azdaha, and Dvalin. You can now play TCG in the Fontaine region as well.
That’s everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 4.3 update. For more content on the game, check out our guides below:
Games like Genshin Impact | Best Barbara build in Genshin Impact | Best Genshin Impact Wish Simulators | Genshin Impact stats tracker | Is Genshin Impact cross-platform? | All free characters in Genshin Impact | Genshin Impact pick rates | What is Pity in Genshin Impact? | Where to get Radish in Genshin Impact | Where to find your screenshot folder in Genshin Impact | Best Diluc build in Genshin Impact