Navia in Genshin Impact: Splash art, element, rarity & everything we know
Navia is a brand new Geo 5-star unit in Genshin Impact that is set for release in version 4.3. Here is everything you need to know about the character as of now.
Navia is a brand new unit in Genshin Impact that got her first official reveal during the version 4.3 livestream. The developers showcased her gameplay, skills, and overall aesthetics.
Additionally, her release date and weapon were also revealed during the version 4.3 update. Therefore, if you are looking to pull for Navia in the game, we have got you covered.
Here is all you need to know about in Genshin Impact.
- Who is Navia in Genshin Impact?
- Navia element in Genshin Impact
- Navia weapon in Genshin Impact
- Is there a Navia release date in Genshin Impact?
- Navia abilities in Genshin Impact
- Navia Constellations in Genshin Impact
- Navia voice actors
Who is Navia in Genshin Impact?
According to HoYoverse, “There’s no doubt that Navia is the very picture of a Fontainian lady. She likes to accoutre herself in ornate dresses and fine hats, and carries with her a ribboned umbrella encrusted with jewels.”
She has become one of Charlotte‘s favorite subjects to report on, and there’s even a photo connected to her at the exhibition hall of The Steambird.
Navia element in Genshin Impact
Navia is a 5-star Geo elemental user in Genshin Impact. She was showcased during the version 4.3 livestream and her element was also confirmed by the developers.
Navia weapon in Genshin Impact
Navia will be a Claymore user in Genshin Impact. You will possibly need a weapon with Crit Rate or Crit DMG sub-stat to make the most out of her kit.
Is there a Navia release date in Genshin Impact?
No, HoYoverse has yet to reveal a Navia release date in Genshin Impact.
Navia will be released in the first half of Genshin Impact version 4.3. Therefore, you can expect her banner to be released on December 20, 2023.
Navia abilities in Genshin Impact
- Normal Attack – Blunt Refusal: Performs up to four consecutive strikes
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Elemental Skill – Ceremonial Crystalshot: When a character in the party obtains an Elemental Shard created from the Crystallize reaction, Navia will gain 1 Crystal Shrapnel charge. Navia can hold up to 6 charges of Crystal Shrapnel at once. Each time Crystal Shrapnel gain is triggered, the duration of the Shards you have already will be reset. When she fires, Navia will consume all Crystal Shrapnel charges and open her elegant yet lethal Gunbrella, firing multiple Rosula Shardshots that can penetrate opponents, dealing Geo DMG to opponents hit. When 0/1/2/3 or more charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, 5/7/9/11 Rosula Shardshots will be fired respectively. The more Rosula Shardshots that strike a single opponent, the greater the DMG dealt to them. When all 11 Rosula Shardshots strike, they deal 200% of the original amount of DMG. In addition, when more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, every charge consumed beyond those 3 will increase the damage dealt by that shot by an additional 15%.
- Hold – Enter Aiming Mode, continually collecting Elemental Shards created by Crystallize reactions. When released, fire Rosula Shardshots with the same effect as when the skill is tapped. Two initial uses.
- Arkhe: Ousia – Periodically, when Navia fires her Gunbrella, a Surging Blade will be summoned, dealing ousia-aligned Geo DMG.
- Elemental Burst – As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute: On the orders of the President of the Spina di Rosula, call for a magnificent Golden Rose’s Salute. Unleashes a massive bombardment on opponents in front of her, dealing AoE Geo DMG and providing Fire Support for a duration afterward, periodically dealing Geo DMG to nearby opponents. When attacks from Golden Rose’s Salute hit opponents, Navia will gain 1 charge of Crystal Shrapnel. This effect can be triggered up to once every 2.4s.
- Undisclosed Distribution Channels: For 4s after using Ceremonial Crystalshot, the DMG dealt by Navia’s Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be converted into Geo DMGwhich cannot be overridden by other Elemental infusions, and the DMG dealt by Navia’s Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be increased by 40%.
- Mutual Assistance Network: For each Pyro/Electro/Cryo/Hydro party member, Navia gains 20% increased ATK. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
- Painstaking Transaction: Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Fontaine Expedition for 20 hours.
We’ll be sure to update this section once HoYoverse officially reveals information, so be sure to check back here regularly.
Navia Constellations in Genshin Impact
- Level One – A Lady’s Rules for Keeping a Courteous Distance: Each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed when Navia uses Ceremonial Crystalshot will restore 2 Energy to her and decrease the CD of As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute by 1s. Up to 6 Energy can be gained this way, and the CD of “As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute” can be decreased by up to 3s.
- Level Two – The President’s Pursuit of Victory: The CRIT Rate of Ceremonial Crystalshot is increased by 8% for each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed. CRIT Rate can be increased by up to 24% in this way.
In addition, when Ceremonial Crystalshot hits an opponent, one shot of Fire Support from As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute will strike near the location of the hit. Up to one instance of Fire Support can be triggered each time Ceremonial Crystalshot is used, and DMG dealt by Fire Support in this way is considered Elemental Burst DMG.
- Level Three – Businesswoman’s Broad Vision: Increases the Level of Ceremonial Crystalshot by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level Four – The Oathsworn Never Capitulate: When As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute hits an opponent, that opponent’s Geo RES will be decreased by 20% for 8s.
- Level Five – Negotiator’s Resolute Negotiations: Increases the Level of As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level Six – The Flexible Finesse of the Spina’s President: If more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed when using Ceremonial Crystalshot, each charge consumed beyond the first 3 increases the CRIT DMG of that Ceremonial Crystalshot by 35%, and any charges consumed beyond the first 3 are returned to Navia.
Navia voice actors
Both Navia’s English and Japanese voice actors can be found below:
- Navia English VA: Brenna Larsen
- Navia Japanese VA: Aki Toyosaki
So, there you have it. That’s everything we know about Navia in Genshin Impact. Make sure you check out our Genshin Impact page for all the latest news and updates.
All Electro characters in Genshin Impact | All Cryo characters in Genshin Impact | Games like Genshin Impact | Best Barbara build in Genshin Impact | Best Genshin Impact Wish Simulators | Genshin Impact stats tracker | Is Genshin Impact cross-platform? | All free characters in Genshin Impact | Genshin Impact pick rates | What is Pity in Genshin Impact? | Where to get Radish in Genshin Impact | Where to find your screenshot folder in Genshin Impact | Best Diluc build in Genshin Impact