While Genshin Impact works wonders on mobile devices, there are times when you’ll want to link your miHoYo accounts to see the world of Teyvat on the big screen. Fortunately, the open-world title allows you to hook your existing mobile account up to devices like PS4, PS5, and PC.
Genshin Impact players from around the world are currently looking forward to the upcoming Inazuma update, which will add a whole new region and plenty of characters to the game’s ever-growing roster.
While playing on mobile is a great way to explore on the go, sometimes it’s best to just kick back and enjoy Teyvat in all its glory. In order to get the best experience, you’ll need to link your mobile account up to a PC and PS4/PS5 device.
Fortunately, doing this is fairly easy and doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes. Whether you’re tired of playing on mobile or just wish to see how Genshin plays on the big screen, then you’ll want to follow our handy guide to help get you up and running.
- How to link your Genshin Impact mobile account to PC
- How to link Genshin Impact mobile account on PS4 and PS5
- What is cross-save in Genshin Impact?
How to link Genshin Impact mobile account to PC
In order to make this process as painless as possible, you’ll want to follow the steps below:
- Tap the Paimon icon (top left) to bring up the menu.
- Click on the cog (left of the screen).
- Select the ‘Account‘ option.
- Click on ‘User Center‘.
- Find the email option and send a verification code to your registered email address.
- Head over to your registered email and locate the verification code.
- Head back over to the game and enter the verification code.
Once you’ve done the above, your account should be linked across both PC and mobile devices. Simply log in via the verified email and you will be able to instantly pick up from where you last left off.
How to link Genshin Impact mobile account on PS4 and PS5
Linking your accounts on either PS4 or PS5 is also incredibly easy, with a slight caveat. If you’ve already previously logged into the game on console prior to cross-save being introduced, you will not be able to link an account that’s associated with that email address. These steps will also only work on a fresh install of the game:
- When the game loads, a notice titled ‘Welcome to Genshin Impact‘ will appear. It’ll prompt you to read two agreements.
- After agreeing to them, another notice will appear saying ‘Prepare to Begin Your Adventure‘. Here, you’re able to link your existing email address associated with your current mobile account.
- Select ‘Link miHoYo account (Email)‘.
- A browser window will pop up. Enter your email, and you’ll be sent a verification code.
- Enter that into the bottom box, and your account will be linked.
- You’re all set – enjoy exploring Teyvat on console!
What is cross-save in Genshin Impact?
To put it simply, cross-save enables you to play on the same Genshin Impact account across numerous devices.
For example, if you have a console Genshin Impact account and wish to play on PC and mobile, then following the above steps will transfer and link all of your progress freely between any device of your choosing.
- Read More: Best way to farm mora fast in Genshin Impact
This is obviously a fantastic feature for those that wish to play across PC, mobile, PS4, PS5, and eventually, Switch. You can also link your Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, and Game Center account via the Linked Accounts option should the above not work for you.
If you do happen to run into any trouble, then click this link to head on over to mIHoYo’s official site.
That’s all you need to know about how to link and login to your Genshin Impact accounts across PC, PS4, PS5 and Mobile.
Struggling to make Mora or to get lots of free Primogems? Take a lot at out our other Genshin guides, such as:
Best Eula build | How to link your Genshin accounts | Best 4-star characters | How to find hidden treasure chests | How to get more Primogems and Wishes | Baal leaks | First look at Genshin’s Inazuma characters | All Genshin promo codes