Chevreuse in Genshin Impact: Leaks & everything we know
Chevreuse is an upcoming Genshin Impact character who will be released in a future update. So, here’s everything we know about her Vision, weapon, and rumored release date.
While the Genshin Impact 4.2 update includes plenty of content for Travelers to sink their teeth into, HoYoveerse has revealed some exciting details about Chevreuse – an upcoming Pyro character. Chevreuse is set to become one of the game’s next playable characters, but information surrounding this mysterious character has been fairly light.
Well, HoYoverse has now released official drip marketing surrounding the game’s new character, giving details about her Vision and design. So, here’s everything you need to know about Chevreuse in Genshin Impact.
- Who is Chevreuse in Genshin Impact?
- Is there a Chevreuse release date in Genshin Impact?
- Chevreuse weapon and Vision
- Chevreuse abilities in Genshin Impact
- Chevreuse Constellations in Genshin Impact
Who is Chevreuse in Genshin Impact?
Chevreuse is the Captain of the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol, the local law enforcement that aims to keep the streets of Fontaine safe. While not much is known about this character, we do know that she appears to utilize a musket.
Captain Grosrochard of the Gardes has also pleaded with Chevreuse over the current entry requirements for those joining the Security and Surveillance Patrol, stating:
“Once again I implore you, we must tighten up the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol’s entry requirements. Right now, we count among our members petty crooks who have burgled all over the Court of Fontaine, street fighters whose only concern is getting rich, and even a bandit whose band of cronies almost succeeded in robbing a bank!”
Is there a Chevreuse release date in Genshin Impact?
No, HoYoverse has yet to reveal an official release date for Chevreuse. However, given that the developers have released her drip marketing, we expect Chevreuse will release at some point in the 4.3 update.
After all, the 4.2 update will see the release of Furina, Baizhu, and Charlotte in Phase 1, while Phase 2 will feature Cyno and Ayato. This makes a 4.3 update more likely for Chevreuse, especially since HoYo usually releases drip marketing before releasing characters in the next update.
As always, we’ll be sure to update this section as and when we receive new information surrounding Chevreuse’s release date.
Chevreuse weapon and Vision
Chevreuse is a Pyro character who will use her fiery vision to scorch through her enemies. This news was confirmed via HoYoverse’s official drip marketing showcasing her official design.
Quite whether the upcoming Pyro character will be the first character in Genshin Impact to have a new weapon remains to be seen, but for now, that is all the information we have on Chevreuse.
Chevreuse abilities in Genshin Impact
Chevreuse’s abilities have leaked on Reddit, but you should always take this information with a grain of salt until confirmed.
Normal Attack – Line Bayonet Thrust EX
Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire
Chevreuse quickly shoulders her musket and fires at her opponent(s), dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
Hold to fire in a different fashion.
Enter Aiming Mode, locking a target in her sights to fire a precise interdiction shot. If Chevreuse has an Overcharged Ball, then she will fire the Overcharged Ball instead, dealing greater Pyro DMG in a larger area.
Chevreuse gains 1 Overcharged Ball every time a nearby party member triggers an Overloaded reaction, and can have up to 1 Overcharged Ball at a time. For a short duration after Chevreuse fires a shot, she will continuously restore HP to your active character on the field. The amount healed is based on her Max HP.
Periodically, after Chevreuse’s Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire hits, a Surging Blade will be called forth that deals Ousia-aligned Pyro DMG.
Elemental Burst – Ring of Bursting Grenades
Chevreuse fires an explosive grenade at opponents with her musket, dealing AoE Pyro DMG. After the projectile hits, it will split into many secondary explosive shells.
The secondary explosive shells will burst after a short interval, dealing Pyro DMG to nearby opponents.
- Vanguard’s Coordinated Tactics: When the Elemental Type of all party members is Pyro or Electro and there is at least one Pyro and one Electro Elemental Type each in the party:
Chevreuse grants “Coordinated Tactics” to nearby party members: After a character triggers the Overloaded reaction, the Pyro and Electro RES of the opponent(s) affected by this Overloaded reaction will be decreased by 40% for 6s. The “Coordinated Tactics” effect will be removed when the Elemental Types of the characters in the party do not meet the basic requirements for the Passive Talent.
- Vertical Force Coordination: After Chevreuse fires an Overcharged Ball using Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire, nearby Pyro and Electro characters in the party gain 1% increased ATK for every 1000 Max HP Chevreuse has for 30s. ATK can be increased by up to 40% in this way.
- Double Time March: Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
Chevreuse Constellations in Genshin Impact
Likewise, Chevreuse’s Constellations have also leaked ahead of her release date.
- Level One – Stable Front Line’s Resolve: When active characters with the “Coordinated Tactics” status (not including Chevreuse herself) trigger the Overloaded reaction on opponents, they will recover 6 Energy. This effect can be triggered once every 10s.
You must first unlock the Passive Talent “Vanguard’s Coordinated Tactics.”
- Level Two – Sniper Induced Explosion: After Holding Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire and hitting a target, trigger 2 chain explosions at the location where said target was hit. Each explosion deals Pyro DMG equal to 120% of Chevreuse’s ATK. This effect can be triggered up to once every 10s, and DMG dealt by this skill is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
- Level Three – Practiced Field Stripping Technique: Increases the Level of Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level Four – The Secret to Rapid-Fire Multishots: After using Ring of Bursting Grenades, the CD for Chevreuse using Hold Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire is decreased by 100%. This effect is removed after Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire has been fired twice using Hold or after 6s.
- Level Five – Enhanced Incendiary Firepower: Increases the Level of Ring of Bursting Grenades by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level Six – In Pursuit of Ending Evil: After 12s of the healing effect from Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire, all nearby party members recover HP equivalent to 10% of Chevreuse’s Max HP.
After a party member is healed by Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire, they gain a 20% Pyro DMG Bonus and Electro DMG Bonus for 8s. Max 3 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently.
In the meantime, why not head over to our Genshin Impact page to see all the latest news and guides surrounding the game?
All Electro characters in Genshin Impact | All Cryo characters in Genshin Impact | Games like Genshin Impact | Best Barbara build in Genshin Impact | Best Genshin Impact Wish Simulators | Genshin Impact stats tracker | Is Genshin Impact cross-platform? | All free characters in Genshin Impact | Genshin Impact pick rates | What is Pity in Genshin Impact? | Where to get Radish in Genshin Impact | Where to find your screenshot folder in Genshin Impact | Best Diluc build in Genshin Impact