Honkai Star Rail Battle Pass Light Cone tier list: Return to Darkness, Nowhere to Run, more
Honkai Star Rail’s Battle Pass contains the choice of one Light Cone – but which one should you choose? Here’s a Honkai Star Rail Battle Pass Light Cone tier list to help you decide.
Light Cones are extremely useful in Honkai Star Rail and will provide you with an equipable item to boost your characters Base HP, Base ATK, and Base Defense, along with a handy passive skill. However, there are quite a few to choose from and you can only pick one in the game.
Such a decision can be extremely tricky, so we’ve put together a handy Honkai Star Rail Light Cone tier list to help you make the decision based on your current roster.
All Battle Pass Light Cones in Honkai Star Rail
Altogether there are seven Battle Pass Light Cones to choose from in Honkai Star Rail, each with their own abilities and paths. Below, are all the Battle Pass Light Cones on offer:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Nowhere to Run
- Return to Darkness
- Today is Another Peaceful Day
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds
- We Will Meet Again
- This is Me!
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights
Honkai Star Rail Battle Pass Light Cone tier list
From the offset, it’s worth noting that each Battle Pass Light Cone works well for certain characters, so you want to look at which characters you have and which will work best for you. Nevertheless, some are much better than others.
Below is the Honkai Star Rail Battle Pass Light Cone tier list along with a brief explanation regarding the list and its meanings:
- S = The best Light Cones to get, you should be prioritizing these ones over any other.
- A = These are great to use, not the best but if you have the right character then it’ll work perfectly
- B = There are better options than this one, but it’s still a good choice, depending on the character
|Tier||Battle Pass Light Cone|
|S||Return to Darkness, Carve the Moon Weave the Clouds, Today is Another Peaceful Day|
|A||This is Me!, We Will Meet Again, Warmth Shortens Cold Nights|
|B||Nowhere to Run|
Return to Darkness
- Path: The Hunt
- Ability: Increases the wearer’s CRIT rate between 12 and 24 percent. But after a critical hit, there’s a 16 to 32 percent chance to dispel one buff on the targeted enemy. However, this can only be triggered once per attack.
- Best characters: Yanqing or Dan Heng
Today is Another Peaceful Day
- Path: The Euridition
- Ability: When the wearer enters battle, their damage increases based on their maximum energy by 0.2 to 0.4 percent for each energy point up to an energy level of 160.
- Best characters: Herta, Serval, Qingque, or Himeko.
Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds
- Path: The Harmony
- Ability: One effect is randomly applied at the start of combat and the wearer’s turn:
- Increase the attack of all allies by 10% to 20%.
- Increase the CRIT damage of all allies by 12% to 24%.
- Increase the energy regeneration rate of all allies by 6% to 12%.
- Best characters: Asta, Bronya, or Tingyun.
We Will Meet Again
- Path: The Nihility
- Ability: Once the wearer uses their Skill or Basic Attack, they deal additional damage equal to 48% to 95% of their attack to a random enemy that’s already been attacked.
- Best characters: Welt or Pela
This is Me!
- Path: The Preservation
- Ability: Increases the wearer’s defense by 16 to 32 percent and increases their damage when they use their Ultimate between 60 and 120 percent of their defense. But this only applies once per enemy target.
- Best character: March 7th
Warmth Shortens Cold Nights
- Path: The Abundance
- Ability: Increases the wearer’s maximum health by 16 to 32 percent. And when they use their Basic Attack or Skill, all allies’ health increases by two to four percent of their respective health.
- Best characters: Bailu or Natasha
Nowhere to Run
- Path: The Destruction
- Ability: Increases the wearer’s attack by 24 to 48 percent, and whenever they defeat an enemy, their health restores equal to 12 to 24 percent of their attack.
- Best characters: Hook or Arlan
Is Honkai Star Rail free to play? | Is Honkai Star Rail open world? | Is Honkai Star Rail coming to Nintendo Switch? | Honkai Stair Rail PC and mobile requirements | All Honkai Star Rail Ice characters | All Honkai Star Rail Wind characters | Honkai Star Rail voice actors | Honkai Star Rail Twitch drops | Are there redeem codes in Honkai Star Rail | Does Honkai Star Rail have controller support? | Should you choose Stelle or Caelus? | How to add friends