Aventurine in Honkai Star Rail: Abilities, Eidolons, leaks, more
One of the newest upcoming characters in Honkai Star Rail is Aventurine, a 5-star imaginary unit who excels at shielding his team in combat. Here’s what we know about Aventure so far, including his abilities, and Eidolons.
There’s a huge roster of unique characters players can use in Honkai Star Rail. From free to banner-exclusive rare 5-star fighters, they’ve all got distinct abilities and personalities that set them apart in the game. To defeat the toughest enemies in Honkai Star Rail, however, you’ll want to have a strong support unit on your team.
Aventurine could be a perfect support addition to your team comps when he’s eventually released in the game, as he can shield his team from life-threatening attacks. While no official information has been revealed about him yet, that hasn’t stopped leakers in the community from revealing some important details.
So, here’s everything we know about Aventurine so far, including his skills, abilities, and Eidolons.
Is there a Aventurine release date in Honkai Star Rail?
No, HoYoverse has yet to reveal any details on Aventurine’s release date. However, he is expected to arrive with the version update 2.1.
Who is Aventurine in Honkai Star Rail?
Aventurine is a 5-star Imaginary character who is a member of the Preservation Path. As Topaz’s co-worker, he is an employee of the Interastral Peace Corporation’s Strategic Investment Department in Honkai Star Rail.
Aventurine abilities in Honkai Star Rail
Honkai Star Rail leaker CTheng has revealed Aventurine’s abilities and skills, giving Trailblazers a sneak peek at his kit. As always, the details below could change before Aventurine’s official release date, so we’ll be sure to update this section as soon as more details are revealed.
Basic ATK – Intuitive Wager
Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 50% of Aventurine’s DEF to a single enemy.
Skill – Cornerstone Deluxe
Provides a Fortified Wager shield that blocks DMG equal to 16.0% of Aventurine’s DEF plus 80 points to all allies for 3 turn(s). When Aventurine uses the same ability again, he will increase the Shield effect by the same amount. When gaining Fortified Wager repeatedly, the Shield effect stacks up to 32% of Aventurine’s current DEF plus 160 points.
Ultimate – Lord of Roulette
Lord of Roulette Gains 1 to 7 Blind Bet randomly, then increases CRIT DMG taken by a single target enemy by 9.0% for 3 turn(s) and deals Imaginary DMG equal to 162% of Aventurine’s DEF.
Talent – Sights Aimed Right
The Effect RES of allies possessing Fortified Wager increases by 25%, and after they are attacked, Aventurine will gain 1 Blind Bet. Aventurine can resist Crowd Control debuffs when possessing Fortified Wager.
This effect can be triggered once every 2 turns, and gain an additional Blind Bet after being attacked. When the number of Blind Bet reaches 7, Aventurine consumes 7 Energy to 7 follow-up attack hits. Each hit will deal Imaginary DMG equal to 12.5% of Aventurine’s DEF to a random enemy. The maxinum number of Blind Bet is 10.
Technique – The Red or the Black
After using the Technique, 1 of the following effects will be granted, and only the latest effect will be kept: There is a chance for DEF to increase by 36%. There is a high chance for DEF to increase by 24%. There is a small chance for DEF to increase by 60%. After entering the next battle, Aventurine increases DEF by the corresponding amount, lasting for 2 turn(s).
- Leverage: If Aventurine’s DEF is higher than 1600, then his own CRIT Rate increases by 2% for every 100 DEF exceeding that value, up to an increase of 40%.
- Hot Hand: At the start of the battle, provide a Fortified Wager Shield to the entire team. The Shield effect equals to 80% as that provided by the Skill, lasting for 3 turn(s)
- Bingo!: After an ally possessing Fortified Wager launches a follow-up attack, Aventurine will gain 1 Blind Bet. This effect can be triggered at most once. When Aventurine’s turn begins, the number of triggers of this effect will be reset.
- After Aventurine launches a follow-up attack from their Talent, provide all allies with a Fortified Wager shield that blocks 7.2% of Aventurine’s DEF plus 96, and provide an additional Fortified Wager shield to an ally with the lowest shield value that blocks DMG equal to 6% of Aventurine’s DEF plus 80, lasting for 3 turns.
Details on Aventurine’s Eidolons have also leaked early, showcasing how powerful the 5-star Imaginary tank can be if you’re lucky enough to get multiple copies of him.
- Prisoner’s Dilemma: CRIT DMG of all allies possessing Fortified Wager increases by 20%. There is no longer a limit to the number of triggers of the Blind Bet gaining effect from the “Bingo!” Trace. You must first unlock the “Bingo!” Trace.
- Bounded Rationality: When launching a basic ATK, the target’s All-Type RES will be reduced by 12%, lasting for 3 turns.
- Unexpected Hanging Paradox: When triggering his Talent’s follow-up attacks, Aventurne’s DEF first increases by 40% for two turns. The follow-up attack’s Hits Per Action triggered by his Talent additionally increases by 1.
- Stag Hunt Game: For each ally with Shield, the DMG dealt by Aventurine increases by 50%.
So, there you have it, that’s everything we know about Aventurine in Honkai Star Rail. Make sure you check out our Honkai Star Rail page for all the latest news and information.
All Honkai Star Rail Ministry of Education Quiz answers | Divination Commission Chest locations | What is DoT in Honkai Star Rail? | What is the current banner & who will be next? | Where to find all Fire Trailblazer Eidolons | What does Speed do in Honkai Star Rail? | What is Break Effect | Best Honkai Star Rail team comps | Honkai Star Rail redeem codes | Honkai Star Rail tier list | Honkai Star Rail voice actors | How to unlock Stagnant Shadows | How to increase your world’s Equilibrium Level