How to get more Zonai Devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Looking to ramp up your gameplay in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with a stack of Zonai Devices? how to get more Zonai Devices? Stick with our guide, and you’ll be manufacturing all sorts of weird and wonderful creations with an overflowing inventory in no time.
It’s no secret that the Zonai Devices are a key component in making Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom even more fun. These nifty gadgets are extremely useful and we’ve cracked the code on exactly how to gather them.
Don’t let your journey through the epic world of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom be hindered by a lack of Zonai Devices. To help you out further, we’ve also got an entire list of every device in the title too.
So, if you’re wondering where you can get more Zonai Devices in the game, our handy guide has everything you need to know.
How to get more portable Zonai Devices in Tears of the Kingdom
In order to get your hands on more portable Zonai Devices, you’ll first need to visit a Sky Island that has a Zonai Device Dispenser. These gigantic machines enable players to put Zonai Charges into it, which are then converted into Zonai Devices.
Each Zonai Dispenser features five different portable Zonai Devices, so you’ll need to track down different dispensers if you wish to unlock and use certain items. Once you have found a Zonai Dispenser you wish to use, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open your inventory.
- Select the Materials page.
- Select either Zonai Charge or Large Zonai Charge.
- Choose the Hold option and select the amount you wish to use.
- Drop them into the Zonai Device Dispenser.
- Pick up all your portable Zonai Devices.
The amount of Zonai Devices you can obtain at any given time will depend on the type of Zonai Charge you use. For example, the regular Zonai Charge will reward you with fewer portable devices than the Large Zonai Charge.
How to use Zonai Devices in Tears of the Kingdom
In order to use portable Zonai Devices, simply follow the simple instructions below:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Hold up on the D-pad.
- Scroll over to the Zonai Device you wish to use or use Y to quickly sort them by type.
- Press X to drop the selected device.
Once you’ve done the above, you’ll be able to Fuse and interact with your device, so be sure to collect plenty of Zonai Charges to ensure you’re always well stocked up. It’s also important to note that a Zonai Device can not be put back in its capsule, so think carefully before using it.
All Zonai Devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Here are all the Zonai Devices we’ve discovered so far in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. We’ll be sure to update this section as soon as we find more. In the meantime, be sure to check the descriptions of each device below to understand what each one does.
- Fan: A device that produces wind with its internal propeller.
- Wing: Enables Link to ride the wind.
- Cart: A device that can move over flat surfaces.
- Plane – An aerial vehicle that can be maneuvered by standing on different areas of it.
- Balloon: A device that rises when filled with hot air.
- Rocket: Produces a powerful thrust that can be used on shields and aerial vehicles.
- Time Bomb: Creates a timed explosion that can activate other Zonai Devices.
- Portable Pot: Can be used to cook food on the go.
- Flame Emitter: Zonai Device that shoots fire when activated.
- Frost Emitter – Shoots out a blast of ice damage.
- Shock Emitter: Shoots out a shocking bolt.
- Beam Emitter: Shoots a light beam at a great range.
- Hydrant: Gushes out water when struck.
- Stake – A sharp tool that will become implanted in an eligible surface until moved.
- Steering Stick: Enables the Link to control the direction of vehicles.
- Small Wheel: Wheels that are perfect for flat surfaces.
- Big Wheel: Wheels tailored for navigating through tough terrain.
- Sled: Great for sliding over sand and grass.
- Battery: Holds a small amount of energy.
- Big Battery: Holds a large amount of energy.
- Spring: A device that can launch Link and objects into the air.
- Stabilizer: Stands upright when struck. Perfect for securing footholds in unstable places.
- Hover Stone: A Zonai device that can defy gravity and hang in place.
- Cannon: Fires deadly explosive blasts in brief intervals.
- Light: Brings light to dark areas. Perfect for exploring the Depths and caves.
- Mirror – Reflects light and is generally multi-functional.
- Homing Cart: A device that automatically heads toward monsters.
- Construct Head: Always faces whatever it deems an enemy.
- Zonai Head – Can be combined and attached with another device that will set its sights on an enemy target.
So, there you have it, that’s how you can get more portable Zonai Devices in Tears of the Kingdom. Be sure to check out our Legend of Zelda page for all the latest news and guides.
Sky Islands map in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | All Geoglyph locations | Do weapons still break in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? | All Great Fairy Fountain locations | All Skyview Tower locations | How to get Zelda’s Golden Horse | Best place to farm Zonaite | How to increase your inventory slots in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Bubbal Gem locations | Bargainer Statue locations | How to get Phantom Armor set | Where to get the Steering Wheel | How to respec Heart Containers and Stamina Vessels in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | How to get Autobuild | How to get Hylian Shield