Regirock will be appearing in five-star Raids during Pokemon Go’s Season of Discovery, so you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared before you take on the tough Rock-type Pokemon.
The Season of Legends has finally come to an end and now it’s time for a brand new overarching event in Pokemon Go. Beginning on June 1, the Season of Discovery will bring a host of incredible features to the game and give trainers the chance to take on a series of new encounters.
A particularly exciting addition is the inclusion of Regirock in Pokemon Go’s five-star Raids. While this unbelievably tough Rock-type will be difficult to take down, with the correct counters and movesets, it’s possible to exploit Regirock’s weaknesses.
So if you’d like to defeat Regirock in Raids and collect one for yourself, we’ve got you covered.
- How to catch Regirock in Pokemon Go
- Raid Boss details
- Is Regirock Shiny in Pokemon Go
- Regirock moveset in Pokemon Go
- Regirock counters in Pokemon Go
- Regirock CP range
Regirock Pokemon Go release date
Regirock is available in Pokemon Go between June 1 to June 17, 2021.
The Gen III Rock-type will be available in five-star Raids for trainers to take on head to head. Keep in mind, battling Regirock will be no easy task so it’s key you’re equipped with correct counters to exploit the Pokemon’s weaknesses.
Raid Boss details
Regirock is a legendary Rock-type Pokemon that’ll only be available to encounter in five-star Raids.
- Read More: How to catch Shiny Stunky in Pokemon Go
It’s likely you’ll need at least three trainers to help take down the powerful Pokemon, so make you set up a group before you take on the challenge.
Is Shiny Regirock in Pokemon Go
Unfortunately, there’s no way to guarantee you’ll encounter the rare Pokemon as it all comes down to luck. The best way to increase your chances is to play as many five-star Raids as you can while the Rock-type is available.
Regirock moveset in Pokemon Go
- Rock Throw
- Rock Smash
- Stone Edge
- Focus Blast
- Zap Cannon
Regirock weaknesses Pokemon Go
As a pure Rock-type Pokemon, Regirock has a number of glaring weaknesses that trainers can exploit.
- Read More: How to watch Nintendo E3 2021 stream
Steel, Ground, Fighting, Water, and Grass types all heavily counter Regirock and will help you defeat the legendary Pokemon.
If you’re looking for specific counters, here’s all of the Pokemon that are perfect for taking down Regirock in five-star Raids.
- Metagross – Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Lucario – Counter and Aura Sphere
- Kingler – Bubble and Crabhammer
- Conkeldurr – Counter and Dynmamic Punch
- Breloom – Counter and Grass Knot
- Kyogre – Waterfall and Surf
- Excadrill – Mud Slap and Earthquake
- Machamp – Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Groudon – Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Dialga – Metal Claw and Iron Head
Regirock CP Range
At Tier 1, Regirock can be found with a CP between 1,703 and 1,784, and with boosted CP’s, it can spawn with 2,129 to 2,230 CP.