If you’re wondering how to get the Panther Statue in the Cayo Perico heist, we’ve got all the latest information, including how much the statue is worth and if it’s currently live in GTA Online.
The majority of Grand Theft Auto Online’s content has had a pretty linear structure: you identify a target, charge in, and steal it before evading the police and getting out of there.
Things changed with the Diamond Casino heist, as Rockstar Games added a few variations in terms of how you approach the robbery. Things were taken up a notch with the Cayo Perico heist as well, giving you the option to perform it as a solo player.
One thing that the game’s two heists have in common is the fact that you can go after different targets. In the Diamond Casino heists, actual diamonds are the best thing you can go after, whereas that regard goes to the Panther Statue in the Cayo Perico heist – so here’s how to get it.
As of May 12, 2022’s weekly update, the Panther Statue is currently not live in GTA Online.
- How to get Black Panther Statue in GTA Online Cayo Perico heist
- GTA Online Cayo Perico heist targets and values
- How much is the Panther Statue worth in GTA Online?
- How to change GTA Online heist target
Unfortunately, as of May 12, 2022, the Black Panther Statue is disabled in the Cayo Perico heist with the latest weekly update. Rockstar will no doubt add it back into the game in the near future, but for the time being, all we can do is wait.
When the Panther Statue is back in-game, follow these steps to claim it in the heist:
- Select the Panther Statue as your heist target once you’ve completed the heist setup
- Select your approach for the Cayo Perico heist
- Jump into the heist
- Steal the statue!
These are the targets for the GTA Online Cayo Perico heist, including necklaces, pink diamonds, and more.
- Sinsimito Tequila – $900K Normal / $990K
- Hard Ruby Necklace – $1M Normal / $1.1M
- Hard Bearer Bonds – $1.1M Normal / $1.21M
- Hard Pink Diamond – $1.3M Normal / $1.43M
- Hard Panther Statue – $1.73M Normal / $1.9M Hard
The Cayo Perico Panther Statue is worth up to $1.9 million in Grand Theft Auto Online when you select ‘Hard‘ as the difficulty.
This makes it one of the most lucrative heist opportunities when it’s live in the game.
While the Panther Statue is one of the most lucrative rewards in the Cayo Perico heist, you’re not always guaranteed to get it. You’ll need to change your target to be able to see if it’s available or not and restart the mission if you don’t see one of two targets.
- Read More: Fastest cars and bikes in GTA Online
Follow these below steps and repeat this process until you get the Panther Statue, and you’re already halfway there:
- Load into GTA Online.
- Visit your Heist setup room.
- Start the Cayo Perico heist.
- Fly across the map in the Velum plane, before starting the minigame to pick your target.
- Check out your Cayo Perico target.
- If it’s not a Panther Statue or Pink Diamond target – restart the mission.
So, there you have it – that’s everything you need to know about how to get the Panther Statue in GTA Online’s Cayo Perico heist.
For more tips and tricks covering all things GTA, make sure to check out our guides:
Make money fast guide | Diamond Casino guide | Inside Track horse betting tips | How to get more Casino chips | GTA Online weekly update patch notes | GTA 6 leaks | Action figure locations | Treasure Chest locations on Cayo Perico | How to use emotes in GTA Online | How to get into a solo public lobby | Is GTA V and GTA Online crossplay? | Fastest GTA Online cars and bikes | What is GTA 5 roleplay? | GTA 5 mystery prize list | GTA 5 Podium vehicle