The best Eula build can give you the edge in Genshin Impact, so here are the weapons and Artifacts you should be using to maximize your damage.
Genshin Impact’s Eula banner rerun has given travelers another chance to unlock the Dance of the Shimmering Wave. This deadly 5-star Cryo unit excels at freezing her opponents with ice-cold blasts, before bursting them down with lethal claymore swings.
As a member of Mondstadt’s old aristocracy, Eula has vowed to break free from the tyrannical rule of her bloodline and set out on her own path. Eula is one of the best Cryo characters in Genshin Impact, joining the likes of Ganyu and Ayaka.
Whether you’re looking to add a new five-star character to your team or already have Eula, then you’ll want to kit her out with the best Artifacts, weapons, and team comp. In fact, with our best Eula build, you’ll be hitting the game’s pesky Hilichurls for some serious damage.
- Eula abilities in Genshin Impact
- Eula Constellations
- Best Eula Artifacts in Genshin Impact
- Best Eula weapon in Genshin Impact
- Eula Talent Level-Up and Ascension materials
- Eula Genshin Impact trailer
- Best Eula team comp
Eula abilities in Genshin Impact
Normal Attack: Favonius Bladework
- Normal Attack: Eula performs up to five consecutive strikes with her claymore.
- Charged Attack: Eula consumes a portion of her stamina bar to perform continuous slashes, then unleashes a powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Eula Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, dealing AoE damage to all nearby enemies.
Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex
- Tap: Eula quickly slashes her opponent, dealing Cryo damage, and gains one stack of Grimheart. Grimheart increases Eula’s resistance to interruption and increases her defense. The effect can be stacked up to two times.
- Hold: Eula consumes her stacks of Grimheart and performs a deadly frontal slash, dealing AoE Cryo DMG to all opponents in front of her.
Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination
Once activated, Eula unleashes a gigantic slash that hits all foes around her. This ability deals Cryo damage and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her around. When the Lightfall Sword is active, Eula’s resistance to interruption is enhanced even further. During this phase, Eula can maintain her offensive without the fear of being knocked down.
- Read More: Genshin Impact Codes (December 2021)
When enemies are damaged by any of Eula’s Normal Attacks, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst – the Lightfall Sword will descend and explode. The AoE explosion deals physical damage to all those unfortunate enough to get caught in its radius.
If you’re lucky enough to unlock multiple copies of Eula, then you’ll have access to some of her powerful constellation buffs.
- Level 1 – Tidal Illusion: Every time Icetide Vortex’s Grimheart stacks are consumed, Eula’s Physical DMG is increased by 30% for 6s. Each stack consumed will increase the duration of this effect by 6s up to a maximum of 18s.
- Level 2 – Lady of Seafoam: Decreases the CD of Icetide Vortex’s Holding Mode, rendering it identical to Tapping CD.
- Level 3 – Lawrence Pedigree: Increases the Level of Glacial Illumination by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level 4 – The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors: Lightfall Swords deal 25% increased DMG against opponents with less than 50% HP.
- Level 5 – Chivalric Quality: Increases the Level of Icetide Vortex by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level 6 – Noble Obligation: Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination start with 5 stacks of energy. Normal Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts have a 50% chance to grant the Lightfall Sword an additional stack of energy.
Best Eula Artifacts in Genshin Impact
The best Eula build utilizes the Pale Flame Artifact set, which increases her physical damage by 25%, while also increasing Eula’s attack whenever an Elemental Skill hits an opponent. This passive can stack up to two times, which greatly bolsters her normal and charge attack DPS.
When you combine this added damage buff with the constant hits from her Elemental skill, you have a build that is consistently primed to deal huge amounts of damage. We recommend building a Pale Flame set that focuses on crit rate, crit damage, and physical attack damage to maximize Eula lethality.
Best Eula weapon in Genshin Impact
The best Eula weapon is the Song of Broken Pines. This 5-star claymore increases Eula’s attack by 16% whenever normal or charged attacks hit opponents. The character also gains a Sigil of Whispers, which transforms into the Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn when four stacks are obtained.
- Read More: Best Arataki Itto Genshin Impact build
This then increases Eula’s normal attack speed by 12% and raises her attack damage by 20%., enabling her to unleash even more fatal blows. Combine this with Eula’s Grimheart stacks and Pale Flame attack bonus, and you have an incredibly hard-hitting weapon.
If you don’t have the Song of Broken Pines, then the Wolf’s Gravestone and Skyward Pride are fantastic alternatives. Eula’s classification as a Claymore unit enables her to use some of the most powerful weapons in the game, so consider utilizing one of the weapons below:
Eula Talent Level-Up and Ascension materials
Eula’s Talent and Ascension materials can be found across Mondstadt, which means players of all Adventure Ranks will be able to farm the various items needed to Ascend her. In order to maximize Eula’s damage, you’ll need to obtain Shivada Jade Fragments.
This core component is dropped from the level 40+ Cryo Regisvine, Cryo Hypostasis, and Wolf of the North. Travelers who have unlocked the Inazuma region can also farm Eula’s ascension materials from the Maguu Kenki.
- Read More: Ganyu banner rerun in Genshin Impact
Lastly, you’ll need plenty of Dandelion Seeds and Stained Masks. Dandelion Seeds are located all over Mondstadt and can be harvest by any Anemo character’s wind abilities, while Stained Masks are dropped by level 40+ Hilichurls.
As Eula excels as the party’s main damage dealer, you’ll want to level up her normal attack and Elemental Skill first. Once these are both maxed out, simply pump the rest of the levels into her Elemental Burst.
Eula Talent Level-Up Materials
|Talent Level-Up Materials|
|Talent Level-Up Materials||Teachings of Resistance x9||Guide to Resistance x63||Philosophies of Resistance x114|
|Common Ascension Materials||Damaged Mask x18||Stained Mask x66||Ominous Mask x93|
|Weekly Boss Materials||Dragon Lord’s Crown x18|
Eula Ascension Materials
Eula Genshin Impact trailer
The “Eula: Flickering Candlelight” trailer showcases Eula Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst, while also demonstrating the character’s love for dance. These elegant movements are tied directly to Eula attack style, with the 5-star claymore effortlessly weaving in agile hits.
Best Eula team comp
The best Eula team comp utilizes Diona, Raiden Shogun, and Bennett. Diona is a great 4-star pick as the double Cryo resonance will increase Eula’s crit rate against enemies that are affected by Cryo by 15%, while Diona’s shield and heals will keep Eula’s HP healthy.
This added survivability is particularly important if you wish to tackle Genshin Impact’s Spiral Abyss or eliminate particularly tough bosses. Next up is Raiden Shogun. This 5-star Electro character takes on the role of the comp’s sub DPS, delivering elemental reactions and buffs with her Skill and Burst.
- Read More: Genshin Impact update 2.5 leaks
Raiden Shogun’s Eye of Stormy Judgment will consistently deliver coordinated attacks, dealing AoE Electro damage to nearby opponents and triggering Superconduct – an elemental reaction that reduces an enemy’s physical resistance by 40%.
Adding to this is Bennett, who can buff Eula’s damage with his Elemental Burst and apply Melt to enemies. If that wasn’t enough, Bennett’s ult can also be used as a secondary healer alongside Diona should combat take a turn for the worse.
So, there you have it, the best Eula build in Genshin Impact. For more Genshin guides, check out:
Best Arataki Itto build | Best Shenhe build | Best Yun Jin build | Best Kazuha build | Best Albedo Build | Best Hu Tao build | Best Childe Build | Best Kokomi build | Best Raiden Shogun build | Best Ayaka build | Best Aloy build | Best Ganyu build | Best Diluc build | Best Yoimiya build | Best Klee build | Best Eula build