Dying Light 2: Stay Human is finally getting its first piece of single-player DLC, with the upcoming Bloody Ties DLC promising some action-based content. Here’s everything we know about the DLC ahead of it’s release.
One of the most successful parts of the first Dying Light was the way in which the game’s massive single-player DLC experiences were able to draw out the lifespan of the game. Years after release, Dying Light was able to keep a solid player count and interest in the game.
Dying Light 2 released at the beginning of the year and was one of the biggest games to hit the shelves in the early months of 2022. The game was met with positive reception from fans and critics alike, selling over 5 million copies during its first month on release.
Developer Techland is hoping that Dying Light 2: Stay Human’s new DLC will serve a similar purpose. Here’s a rundown of the DLC, how to access it, and what content players should expect.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human DLC release date
- Bloody Ties plot and gameplay details
- Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties trailer
Dying Light 2: Stay Human release date – When is the DLC going live?
Dying Light 2: Stay Human’s first single-player DLC Bloody Ties is set to release on November 10, 2022.
While the DLC was originally set to release at a delayed time of September 2022, it is now finally coming out alongside a new patch.
Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties plot and gameplay details
The narrative will center on an arena-style setting created in the post-apocalyptic world. Dying Light is known for showcasing how humanity has descended to violence following the events of the zombie outbreak. In a recent blog post update, Techland provided a synopsis of what the new content will entail.
- Discover a New Location — venture to Carnage Hall, the epicenter of splendor, death, fame, barbarity, fortune, and bloodshed. The place where the greatest fighters battle for glory!
- Experience a New Narrative – secure a spot in the Pantheon of the best fighters, and make tough choices as the plot for power and revenge reaches its tipping point.
- Behold… the Carnage Manica! — tap into the power barricade that is the Carnage Manica and take hold of new weapons to make creative combat that much more creative.
- Fight the Freaks — face off against hordes of new Infected like the towering Gorilla Demolisher, fire-spewing Inferno, and many others!
Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties trailer: Does the DLC have a trailer?
The brand-new DLC was first confirmed back in August 2022, with the devs releasing a teaser trailer as a way to give players a taste of what to expect from the upcoming content.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
A new and final trailer was released at the beginning of November, giving players a much more in-depth look at the narrative of the DLC and what kind of adventures we’ll be embarking on. The latest trailer can be seen here:
For more on upcoming titles, be sure to check out our pages for the following:
The Elder Scrolls 6 | GTA 6 | Assassin’s Creed Mirage | | Wolverine | Spider-Man 2 | Forspoken | Pokemon Violet & Scarlet | Wonder Woman | DokeV | FFXVI | Avatar Frontiers of Pandora | The Witcher 3 next-gen patch | Avatar Frontiers of Pandora | Haunted Chocolatier | The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom