FFXIV update 6.3 Gods Revels, Lands Tremble: Everything we know so far
Final Fantasy XIV’s 6.3 update, Gods Revels, Lands Tremble was revealed during the 74 Letter from the Producer Live broadcast. Here’s everything we know.
After 6.2 Buried Memory, FFXIV’s 6.3 update will be called ‘Gods Revels, Lands Tremble’ and will continue the story from 6.2 and bring with it a whole host of new activities for players to get involved in including job balance changes, additions to the housing system, new quests, and more.
Additionally, updates scheduled for Patch 6.35 were also revealed during the Producer Live broadcast, including additions to Island Sanctuary, a new series of daily tribal quests, and the next stage in the fan-favorite Hildibrand story saga. Here’s a full breakdown of what was revealed.
Does FFXIV update 6.3 have a release date?
Yes, FFXIV will release on January 10, 2023.
Maintenance for the FFXIV 6.3 patch will start at 6 PM, PDT, 9 PM EST, on January 9, 2023. It will also release at 2 AM GMT on January 10 for UK players.
Update 6.3 trailer
Check out the trailer for the latest update below:
Update 6.3 content
FFXIV producer and director Naoki Yoshida outlined a variety of additions and changes that will arrive with update 6.3, including:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tartaru’s Grand Endeavour.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle Sophia in Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal).
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid – Challenge a fearsome enemy in the latest in the Ultimate series.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in Lapis Manalis.
- Duty Support System – Support for the remaining Heavensward main scenario dungeons so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict map, the introduction of new custom deliveries, and more.
Yoshi-P also confirmed the addition of new housing wards to existing districts, giving more players the chance to purchase a home for themselves or their Free Company.
Patch 6.35 content
Yoshi-P also discussed Patch 6.35 and what this update would include:
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality of life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more…
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- Manderville Weapons Update.
We imagine we’ll learn much more about Gods Revels, Lands Tremble in the near future, and as the story being told in Buried Memory draws to a close.
So, that’s everything you need to know about the FFXIV 6.3 update. If you’re looking for more FFXIV content check out some of our guides below:
How to access FFXIV Online | Is FFXIV Online free to play? | Can you play FFXIV on Steam Deck? | How to level up fast in FFXIV Online | FFXIV Online: How to get Vinegaron mount | How to create and customize your Adventurer’s Plate in FFXIV Online | FFXIV Online: How to unlock Dancer | FFXIV Online: How to unlock the Red Mage | FFXIV Online Eureka Guide | FFXIV Online Glamour Guide | FFXIV Online Hairstyles guide | Is FFXIV cross-platform?