If you prefer to push the pace in Battlefield 2042, you’ll need a weapon that can keep up too. The PP-29 Submachine Gun is a brilliant choice, and with some tweaks, can be a formidable addition to your loadout.
Battlefield 2042 brings players back into the signature fold of massive maps and bombastic action. It’s full of chaotic moment-to-moment gameplay, but you’ll need to have your wits about you in close-quarters-combat. EA DICE gives the player a dependable selection of starter weapons to use, but the PP-29 is worth grinding XP to unlock.
Here’s how you can put together a brutal PP-29 loadout.
- Best PP-29 loadout and attachments in Battlefield 2042
- How to unlock the PP-29 in Battlefield 2042
- Best PP-29 class in Battlefield 2042 (Gear & Specialists)
- PP-29 loadout stats
|Sight||XO Smart 2x|
The PP-29 Submachine Gun, or Bison, can be turned into an overwhelming force fairly easily. Appearing as a more refined version of the PP-19 Bison (seen in Battlefield 3), this SMG sports an impressive 53 bullet magazine.
- Firstly, you’ll want to equip the XO Smart 2x sight to mark your opponents. Offering more visibility than its 1.5x predecessor, this sight allows you to pick off enemies with precision.
- For increased damage, you should also equip the High Power magazine.
- In this case, there’s no real need for an underbarrel. So the standard Factory Mount will work just fine.
- Finally, to add some much-needed range into the equation, equip the Extended Barrel to ensure your targets are dealt with.
Unlocking the PP-29 in Battlefield 2042 is a relatively simple process, as it will become available to use upon reaching Level 18.
- Specialist: Dozer
- Gadget: SOB-8 Ballistic Shield
- Trait: Blast Resistant
The PP-29 will grant you an immense sense of speed when it comes to drilling down your enemies. However, speed isn’t always the way to win when it comes to your specialist. As you’ll no doubt rush objectives with your squad, we recommend choosing the Tank-like Dozer as your Specialist.
His bulky nature may make him less favorable than speedier Specialists, but his Blast Resistant trait makes him able to withstand far more damage than any other Specialist in the game.
Dozer is also equipped with an excellent SOB-8 Ballistic Shield, that will deflect any incoming fire as you guide your squad into the fight.
With this PP-29 loadout and class setup equipped in Battlefield 2042, you’ll be a force to reckon with at close ranges. This class setup’s overall stats are:
|Rate of Fire||650|
|Fire Modes||Single Fire/Full Auto|
Now you’re equipped to attack with ease, thanks to this great Battlefield 2042 PP-29 loadout.
For more tips and tricks to help you dominate any match, make sure to check out our guides:
Level cap guide | Best SVK class setup | Cross-platform guide | All Specialists | All vehicles | Best K30 class setup | Best LCMG class setup | Best PBX-45 class setup | Best M5A3 class setup | Best AK-24 class setup | Best DM7 class setup