The weekly cheat sheet map with locations for the Week 8, Season 6 Fortnite Battle Royale challenges has been released by squatingdog.
The Week 8 challenges were released by Epic Games on November 15, the day after the v6.30 update was released. The tasks are pretty enjoyable this week, with one asking you to dance around in front of a bunch of fish!
If you’re still working your way through the Season 6 Hunting Party challenges in the hope of unlocking the A.I.M skin, you’ll need to complete all seven of the standard Week 8 challenges first before you can begin hunting for the banner.
Luckily for you, squatingdog has already released his weekly cheat sheet showing all of the information and locations needed to complete the challenges. The cheat sheet can be found below.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our challenge hub here.
- Read More: Fortnite: How to complete the Week 8 Hunting Party challenge - Secret Banner replaces Battle Star
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in by being killed or getting the victory royale. Challenge progression might not be applied correctly if you leave prematurely.
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 8 of Season 6 yet, they are as follows:
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Pleasant Park in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Visit Flush Factory and Fatal Fields in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 4: Visit Haunted Hills and Lazy Links in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 5: Visit Tomato Temple and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Dance with a fish trophy at (7) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- (2) Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on (3) different Clay Pigeon Shooters – 5 Battle Stars
- Get (250,000) Trick Points in a vehicle – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit (4) different Named Locations in a single match (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Use a Grappling Hook (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Use a Launch Pad
- Stage 5: Use a Rift-to-Go