Star Stable codes (May 2023): How to get Star Coins, Cosmetics & Star Riders
Star Stable codes are used to redeem everything from Star Coins to cosmetics, seasonal items, and the occasional free Star Rider membership. So, our handy guide has everything on how you can redeem them all for your adventure in May 2023.
Star Stable brings out your inner Jockey as you progress from being a newbie to one of the best horse riders in the game. Throughout your journey, you’ll come across several different quests to take part in as you explore this magical world.
While playing Star Stable, you can redeem different codes, all of which help to enhance gameplay — from unlocking free items that change your appearance and even modifying stats. In order to help you on your adventure, we’ve gathered together every available Star Stable code for May 2023.
If you’re looking for more code lists for free redeemable items, make sure to check out our GPO codes, Ninja Legends codes, or Blox Fruits codes pages if you’re a Roblox fan, or Cookie Run: Kingdom codes, AFK Arena codes, or RAID Shadow Legends codes if you’re looking for mobile games on the go.
Updated May 22, 2023, to confirm Star Stable code validity. No new codes were found.
- Star Stable codes for May 2023
- How to redeem codes
- All expired codes
- What are Star Stable codes used for?
Star Stable codes for May 2023
There are currently 27 active Star Stable codes, which have been confirmed as of May 22, 2023.
As more are made available, we’ll be sure to update you accordingly.
Before you enjoy the rewards from the above codes, you must remember the following points:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Star Stable allows you to redeem one code every minute, so you will need to wait before redeeming multiple codes.
- On the redemption page, you may often come across the message “This code is not valid for your account“. The codes have some specific requirements which are often left undescribed. It’s best if you try to redeem each and every code from the table above and find which one works for you.
- The expiration of these codes is rarely mentioned anywhere, which means you must redeem these codes as soon as possible.
How to redeem Star Stable codes
Redeeming Star Stable codes are quite simple, as it can be done from the website itself — which means you don’t need to log into your game to get them! To redeem your codes, simply follow the steps below:
- Head to the game’s official website.
- Sign up to make a new account or log into your existing one.
- Click on the Account button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Paste or type any of the active working codes into the allotted space.
- Click on ‘Redeem’.
- That’s it! You will then receive the respective rewards each code has to offer.
Full list of Star Stable expired codes
Below is a list of all the currently expired codes in Star Stable, along with the rewards they previously redeemed:
What are Star Stable codes used for?
As you can see from the tables above, most of the Star Stable codes will reward you with various items like Star Coins, Treats, Star Rides, Pets, and Cosmetics.
Make sure to check back regularly, as new codes are occasionally added by the developers, and they can go a very long way in helping you to become one of the best horse riders Star Stable has ever seen.
So, there you have it – everything you need to know about Star Stable codes for May 2023.
For more gaming tips, tricks, and promo codes, make sure to check out our guides:
Dead by Daylight codes | Shindo Life codes | Pet Simulator X codes | Anime Dimensions codes | YBA codes | How to get free V-Bucks in Fortnite | AFK Arena codes | Muscle Legends codes | Bee Swarm Simulator codes | My Hero Mania codes | Genshin Impact codes | King Legacy codes | Anime Fighters Simulator codes | Slayers Unleashed codes