While the Bugattis and Ferraris might cost millions of credits in the Autoshow, there are a few Forza Horizon 5 free cars you can easily add to your collection to get started.
Buying cars from the Autoshow or Auction House can be relatively expensive, though drivers can set themselves up for early success by redeeming some freebies.
- How to get Forza Horizon 5 free cars
- How to get Forza Horizon 5 loyalty rewards
- What free cars are there in Forza Horizon 5
- How to get fastest car in Forza Horizon 5 for free
Building a collection of race-winner vehicles can be difficult at the beginning, due to a lack of funds. It’s only through playing races whereby drivers accrue enough cash to be able to splash out.
However, there is a way to acquire a loyalty bonus of Forza Horizon 5 free cars – and they will actually make for very valuable additions to your inventory.
NOTE: This is only possible for returning players, as the rewards are a ‘welcome back’ present.
Here’s how to get them:
- Load up Forza Horizon 5 on your Xbox or PC.
- Start your journey.
- Play races until you progress several levels.
- Wait for the following pop-up about loyalty rewards (below).
- Go to My Cars and they should have been delivered to your inventory.
It’s that simple – but what’s included in the loyalty bonus?
According to the official Forza Horizon twitter account, the following vehicles are available for players who played the previous Forza Horizon games:
- 2018 McClaren Senna (played Forza Horizon 4)
- 2013 McClaren P1 (played Forza Motorsport 5)
- 2016 Lamborghini Centernario LP 770-4 (played Forza Horizon 3)
- 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS (played Forza Horizon 1)
- 2017 Ford GT (played Forza Motorsport 6)
- 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (played Forza Horizon 2)
- 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (played Forza Motorsport 7)
So, it looks like there’s a chance that one of your trusty steeds from yesteryear will return in Horizon 5.
Whether or not these are random vehicles, or a set car per game you have played in the series, remains to be seen.
The Koenigsegg Jesko, which typically costs 2,800,000 credits in the Autoshow, is one the fastest cars in Forza Horizon 5, and you can get it for free as an Accolade reward. Here’s how.
Among all the Horizon Adventure zones, we’ll be focusing on Horizon Baja. Once you’ve completed the Baja expedition, you’ll need to get another accolade point to unlock the V10 story mission. You’ll then need to get 3-star ratings in all of the mission’s 12 parts.
Assuming you manage to achieve 3-star ratings in all the missions, then your free Koenigsegg Jesko will be awaiting you in the Accolades menu.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get free cars in Forza Horizon 5. If you have more questions about the game, check out our other Forza guides here: