FIFA 20 players can get a headstart in FIFA 21 if they complete a handful of challenges. Here’s what you need to know about the pre-season promo rewards and tasks.
With FIFA 20 drawing to its conclusion, players are already looking ahead to FIFA 21 and everything that will bring. EA has already started rolling out details concerning Career Mode and Ultimate Team – as well as giving us an early look at some new star heads and kits.
Though, for anyone still grinding in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team, your effort can be rewarded through the pre-season promo.
There are coin boosts, loan cards, and cosmetics up for grabs for the new game but you’ve just got to know how to get them.
FIFA 20 Pre-Season objectives – FIFA 21 rewards
If you’re interested in getting the FIFA 21 rewards through FIFA 20, then you’re going to have to complete a few objectives. Sound simple enough? Well, compared to some of the SBCs that EA have released, these current tasks are a walk in the park.
You just need some Prime Icon moments cards to get you on the right track. Thankfully, if you’re not made of money, EA has made this easy with free loan versions once you log-in and start-up FUT.
These cards will help with the Mesmerising Moments objective, but you don’t need them for Top Tier TOTSSF objectives. The first set of challenges will land you a five-game coin boost in FUT 21, while the second set gives out an 86-90 OVR loan player pack for FIFA 21. You will get rewards for FIFA 20 for completing each task, but you have to complete all three from each set for the FIFA 21 rewards.
- Starting Stars: Play 3 matches in any FUT game mode with at least 3 Icon Moments players in your starting squad
- Retro Rocket: Score 2 volleys with Icon Moments players in any FUT game mode
- Crossing King: Assist a goal with a cross using an Icon Moment players in any FUT game mode
Top Tier TOTSSF
- League Links: Play 10 Squad Battles matches on min Professional difficulty with at least three players each of the following leagues in your starting line-up: La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1
- Squad Structure: Play 10 Rivals matches with three players from both the Premier League and Bundesliga in your starting line-up
- 20 is Plenty: Score 2o goals in Rivals matches
Complete select Objectives & SBCs in #FUT20, earn distinct rewards in 21:
-84-88 Loan Player Pick Pack
-86-90 Loan Player Pack
-80+ Player Pack
-April Fools Kit
-Icon Away Kit
-Coin Boost (5 x 500) pic.twitter.com/DqybnXHRra
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) August 14, 2020
As the promo rolls on, EA will be releasing different tasks for the other rewards – which include the Icon away kit, April Fools kit, coin boosts, and more free packs.
So, keep checking back here and on Twitter with @UltimateTeamUK as we’ll keep this post updated once EA drops the fresh tasks and new rewards.