Destiny 2 Weekly Reset (September 26 – October 3): Grandmaster Nightfall, Eververse, activities, more
Every Tuesday welcomes a new weekly reset to Destiny 2, and here’s our breakdown of this week’s content, including the featured Nightfall weapon, Grandmaster, and Eververse Store offerings.
Season of the Witch continues the ongoing weekly grind that Destiny players are all too accustomed to. This season has added the all-new Exotic Mission Rotator while also introducing a variety of new guns for players to farm.
Don’t forget to check out the seasonal activities or even the revised Crota’s End raid that should offer even the best Destiny 2 players a real challenge. Needless to say, there’s plenty to get stuck into this season but that’s no excuse to slack on your weeklies.
Here’s everything you need to know about the current Destiny 2 weekly reset for September 26, 2023.
- Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Guide
- When is the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset?
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time
Here’s everything to attempt before 5 PM GMT/10 AM PT/1 PM ET on October 3, at which point we’ll have the new reset info.
This week the featured Nightfall is Heist Battleground: Mars – A lengthy strike that first debuted as one of three battlegrounds in Season of the Seraph for the HELM’s seasonal activity.
You can find the different modifiers based on the various difficulty options below:
|Shielded Foes||You will face combatant with Arc, Solar & Void shields.|
|Hero Modifiers||Extra shields, Maximum Effective Level 1765|
|Champion Foes||You will face Barrier & Unstoppable Champions.|
|Solar Threat||25% increase to incoming Solar damage.|
|Martyr||Exploder units have more health.|
|Overcharged Weapons||Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Activity are activity in this activity. Kinetic weapons deal increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.|
|Strand Surge||25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.|
|Void Surge||25% bonus to outgoing Void damage.|
|Overcharged Machine Gun||25% bonus to Machine Gun damage.|
|Galvanized||Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.|
|All previous modifiers|
|Legend Modifiers||Locked Loadout, Extra Shields. Maximum Effective Level 1815.|
|Equipment Locked||You will not be able to change your equipment after the activity starts.|
|All previous modifiers|
|Master Modifiers||Extra Champions, Locked Loadout, Extra Shields. Maximum Effective Level 1820.|
|All previous modifiers|
|Grandmaster Modifiers||Limited Revives, Join in Progress Disabled, Extra Champions, Locked Loadout, Extra Shields. Maximum Effective Level 1815.|
|Chaff||Radar is disabled.|
|Extinguish||If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.|
|Fire Pit||When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.|
- Powerful Gear reward: Complete ritual activities (three tiers at 3, 6, and 9 activity completions)
- Pinnacle Gear reward: Earn points by completing Nightfalls (200,000).
What is the Destiny 2 Nightfall Weapon this week (September 26 – October 3)?
This week’s Nightfall Weapon is Pre Astyanax IV, a new Solar Precision Frame Bow that rolls incredible perks like Archer’s Tempo, Rangefinder, Explosive Head, Incandescent, Precision Instrument, and Successful Warm-Up.
Featured Dungeon & Raid
- Dungeon: Grasp of Avarice
- Raid: King’s Fall
Crucible weekly rotation
- Control: “Achieve victory by capturing zones and defeating opponents.”
- Team Scorched: “Everyone on both teams has a Scorch Cannon. Be Brave.”
Destiny 2 Eververse Store: What’s for sale this week?
- Risky Archery emote (1,200)
- Lucent Seeker sparrow (800)
- Jumpmaster emote (1,000)
- Flowing Phoenix Exotic ornament – Final Warning (700)
The featured Bright Dust items for September 26 – October 3 are:
- Concentrated Mattergem (200)
- Glimmershard (250)
- Feast of Feelings emote (3,250)
- Tyrant’s Vision weapon ornament – Eyes of Tomorrow (1,250)
- Darkblade Effects transmat effect (450)
- Ravensilk shader (300)
- Rustberry shader (300)
The items being sold in the Bright Dust Store for September 26 – October 3 are:
- Samba Dance emote (700)
- VR Exploration emote (700)
- Skiff Scribbles Shell ghost shell (2,850)
- Exohelian ship (2,000)
- Out of Dodge sparrow (2,500)
- Alhidade weapon ornament – Crimson (1,250)
- Sterling Arbor Projection ghost projection (1,500)
- Grayscale Undergrowth shader (300)
- Biolume shader (300)
- Boreal Char shader (300)
- Empirical Imperative shader (300)
- Hive Arrival transmat effect (450)
- Fallen Arrival Entrance transmat effect (450)
- Cabal Shield Breaker transmat effect (450)
This is the rotation for Neptuna and Neomuna’s weekly activities for September 26 – October 3:
- Weekly Mission: First Contact – “Find Osiris in the Shadow Legion fleet and sow chaos through their ranks.”
- Vex Incursion Zone: Liming Harbor – The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Partition: Hard Reset – Chase down a Shadow Legionary wreaking havoc in the VexNet.
This is the rotation for all Legacy locations including Throne World, Europa, Moon & Dreaming City for September 26 – October 3:
Campaign Mission: The Ritual – Disrupt Savathûn’s ritual to steal the Traveler by revealing a lost secret from her past.
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Hero – Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard – Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Campaign Mission: In the Deep
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
The Destiny 2 Weekly Reset arrives every Tuesday at 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET | 5 PM GMT | 3 AM AEST (Wednesday).
At that point, the following will change:
- Weekly Grandmaster Nightfall rotation
- Crucible playlist rotation
- Neptune & legacy Activities reset
- Weekly bounties
- Eververse Store
- Ava’s stock
- Exotic Mission Rotator
That’s everything you need to know about the Destiny 2 weekly reset for this week. For more tips and guides covering all things Destiny, check out more of our guide content at Dexerto.