Where to buy the Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti Super: Retailers & links
Looking for where to buy the Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti Super? We’ve got all the details you need including retailers, price, release date, and specifications.
Nvidia’s RTX 4070 Ti Super has landed, and we’ve listed where you can buy Nvidia’s latest cutting-edge graphics card. The GPU was announced at CES, and now Nvidia’s announcement is over, the card has almost come to market.
Where to buy the RTX 4070 Ti Super: Retailers & links (US)
The RTX 4070 Ti has been listed at several retailers already, including Best Buy, Newegg B&H, and more. However, you won’t be able to pre-order them just yet. We estimate that the GPU will be available at 3 PM CET on January 24, so be sure to have your links ready if you want to avoid disappointment.
We’ve listed all the models from retailers that are currently available, so you can snag one of these graphics cards before they inevitably disappear. Just note that there is no Founders Edition card from Nvidia, but AIB partners are offering up GPUs at MSRP pricing.
- ASUS – TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER
- GIGABYTE – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Windforce OC
- MSI – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI SUPER VENTUS 3X OC
- GIGABYTE – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Gaming OC
- GIGABYTE – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Aero OC
- ASUS – ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Overclocked
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Super Trinity Black Edition
- PNY GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB Verto Overclocked Triple Fan
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER AMP Holo
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Trinity OC White Edition
- ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER
- PNY GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16GB XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB Overclocked Triple Fan
- ASUS ProArt GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER OC
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER OC
- ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER White OC Edition
- ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER OC Edition
- MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Trinity Black Edition
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16GB
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER TUF Gaming
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER TUF Gaming OC
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER TUF Gaming White OC
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER ProArt OC
RTX 4070 Ti Super price
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Ti will retail at an MSRP of $799. This is just as leaker Moore’s Law is Dead, stated. Though pricing is subject to market forces, recently word emerged from inside Nvidia that the company is planning an aggressive pricing strategy for the 40 Super series to go head-to-head with AMD. Though the focus seems to be on sales of the RTX 4080 Super, users looking to grab an RTX 4070 Ti Super could also benefit.
Considering the amount of power on offer here, it could be one of the most interesting of the SUPER GPUs, as it could make some customers consider a cheaper alternative to the original RTX 4070 Ti.
RTX 4070 Ti Super release date
The GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Super will be released on January 24, 2024. This will put the release date in between the RTX 4070 Super and the more powerful RTX 4080 Super. This falls in line with earlier rumors suggesting a Q1 2024 as the release window.
RTX 4070 Ti Super specifications
|Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti Super
|Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti
The RTX 4070 Ti Super is set to bolster the CUDA core count of the original card, as well as bolstering the amount of VRAM on the card for 4K gaming performance. It’s believed that the card will be be using the AD103-275, a slight cutdown of the original RTX 4080 chip, which means that you can potentially expect to see similar performance from the two cards, which is great news.
Prior to the announcement, reliable Nvidia leaker Kopite7Kimi revealed unconfirmed specs for the 40 Super series, including the RTX 4070 Ti Super. However, they did temper expectations, saying they were still unsure about the information, saying: “I still doubt with them, especially the Ti Super. I cannot fully agree.” so some uncertainty surrounding the GPU remains.
The ambiguity over the GPU chip has led to further speculation that Nvidia might be using a practice called variously ‘Chip Mixing’ and ‘Chip Binning’.
This means the company could use two chips to classify an RTX 4070 Ti Super or lower-specced 4070 Super depending on the performance of the chip during certification. Some consumers and analysts have concerns that this approach could mean two graphics cards of the same name could produce different performance figures, but it is impossible to judge based only on rumors and leaks without independent benchmarks to confirm.
RTX 4070 Ti Super TGP
Based on another leak from Kopite7Kimi, initial information shows that the 40 Super series will largely have the same power requirements as the currently available standard models. This suggests that the RTX 4070 Ti Super might max out at a power draw of 285W. This is great, considering the new chip, the higher CUDA core count, and the higher VRAM of the graphics cards.
The RTX 4070 Ti Super will be replacing the standard RTX 4070 Ti, bringing an increased CUDA core count and other upgraded specifications, but will remain the same price as the initial version of the card.
If you click on a product link on this page we may earn a small affiliate commission.