Ramattra is all set to join the Tank lineup in Overwatch 2, Season 2 and ahead of his arrival, the hero’s full list of abilities has now been revealed. From a form-changing transition to a devastating ultimate, here’s what you need to know.
As announced during the Overwatch League finals, Ramattra is next in line to join Overwatch 2’s ever-expanding roster of heroes. While this reveal came only with some narrative details along with a first look at the character in comic-book form, we now know exactly what to expect when he jumps into battle.
This powerful figure can wreak havoc on the battlefield in two distinct ways. First is through his regular Omnic form, defending his teammates while dealing damage from afar. While the second is through a terrifying Nemesis form that enables a more aggressive playstyle, but comes with a huge tradeoff by increasing his size.
So if you’re a Tank main looking to get ahead of the curve before Ramattra’s release in Season 2, here’s the full rundown on his abilities in Overwatch 2.
Overwatch 2 Tank Ramattra: Every ability revealed
Ahead of Ramattra’s full release, the Tank’s kit was made official in a November 27 reveal. Through a simple graphic shared on social media, Blizzard revealed each of his unique abilities and how they function in the heat of combat.
Below is a complete breakdown of each ability, from his primary fire to his Ultimate effect:
- Void Accelerator (Omnic Form)
- Left Click: Fires a stream of projectiles in a fixed pattern.
- Right Click: Create a barrier at the targeted location.
- Pummel (Nemesis Form)
- Left Click: Punch forward, creating a wave of energy with every swing.
- Right Click: Significantly reduces damage taken from the front and reduces movement speed.
- Nemesis Form
- Transform into Nemesis Form, changing your attacks and gaining bonus armor.
- Ravenous Vortex
- Fire a nano ball, which explodes when it hits the ground, spreading a damaging field. Affected enemies are also slowed and pulled downward.
- Annihilation (Ultimate)
- Create a spreading swarm of nanobots that creep out in front of you, dealing damage and reducing enemy damage dealt by 50%.
Obviously, Ramattra appears to be a force in the Tank role. But his unique abilities are just the tip of the iceberg on all there is to know about this intriguing villain who’s shaping up to play a major role in PVE content yet to come.
Ramattra’s official gameplay trailer has revealed what his kit looks like in action, with this tank leading the charge for his allies on what appears to be an all-new map being added alongside the hero.
Be sure to brush up here with our full overview of the upcoming Omnic hero in Overwatch 2.