Yelan is an unreleased 5-star Genshin Impact character, but official confirmation from HoYoverse has revealed what Travelers can expect when she makes her debut, including her release date, abilities, and weapon.
Yelan has now been officially revealed and confirmed by HoYoverse. From details surrounding her release date to her weapon type and appearance, the recent 2.7 livestream has given Travelers plenty of info.
Whether you’re aiming to save your hard-earned Primogems for Yelan, or just wish to know more about her, then our release hub has you covered. Make sure you check out all the Yelan details below to ensure you’re ready for her debut.
- Yelan release date in Genshin Impact?
- Yelan abilities in Genshin Impact
- Yelan Constellations
- Yelan weapon in Genshin Impact
- Yelan character teaser trailer
- Yelan voice actors
I'd like to suggest that you treat her as an ordinary person, but if you do, it's easy to lose control over negotiations. — Yanfei
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) March 28, 2022
The official HoYoverse Livestream for Genshin Impact 2.7 has confirmed that Yelan will be released along with the Hidden Dreams in the Depths update on May 31, 2022. Yelan will be the only new character to be released during the first phase of update 2.7.
- Read More: Genshin Impact codes (April 2022)
Having said that, HoYoverse has also confirmed that Kuki Shinobu – a 4-star character – will also release in the second half of the 2.7 update. We’ll be sure to update this section once the 5-star character is released in Genshin Impact.
Yelan’s abilities have been officially revealed and it has also been confirmed that the 5-star will wield a Water Vision. This also confirms that her kit will be tailored around drenching her enemies and setting up elemental reactions from afar.
- Read More: Best Yae Miko Genshin Impact build
Here’s what you need to know about Yelan’s abilities in Genshin Impact:
- When the party has 1/2/3/4 Elemental Types, Yelan’s Max HP is increased by 6%/12%/18%/30%.
- So long as an Exquisite Throw is in play, your own active character deals 1% more DMG. This increases by a further 3.5% DMG every second. The maximum increase to DMG dealt is 50%.
- Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Liyue Expedition for 20 hours.
Yelan Elemental Skill – Lingering Lifeline
Yelan Fires off a Lifeline that tractors her in rapidly, entangling and marking opponents along its path. When her rapid movement ends, the Lifeline will explode, dealing Hydro DMG to the marked opponents based on Yelan’s Max HP.
During this time, Yelan can control her sprint direction and can end her rapid movement by using this Skill again. Additionally, each opponent marked by the Lifeline when it explodes grants Yelan a 34% chance to obtain Breakthrough. Not until she begins to tug on the strings do evildoers, crooks and scheming villains alike know that there is no escape.
Yelan Elemental Burst – Depth-Clarion Dice
Yelan deals AoE Hydro DMG and creates an Exquisite Throw, which aids her in battle.
The Exquisite Throw follows the character around and will initiate a coordinated attack under the following circumstances, dealing Hydro DMG based on Yelan’s Max HP. Can occur once every second when your active character uses a Normal Attack. Will occur each time Yelan’s Lifeline explodes and hits opponents.
Here’s what each Constellation level has to offer for Yelan:
- Level 1 – Each opponent marked by Lifeline will restore 7 Energy for Yelan. Each use of Lingering Lifeline can restore a maximum of 21 Energy.
- Level 2 – Lingering Lifeline gains 1 additional charge.
- Level 3 – +3 to Elemental skill.
- Level 4 – Exquisite Throw coordinated attack DMG is increased by 30%.
- Level 5 – +3 to Elemental burst.
- Level 6 – In this state, all of Yelan’s Normal Attacks will be the stronger Breakthrough Barbs. These Breakthrough Barbs will have all their normal abilities and the DMG dealt will be considered Charged Attack DMG, dealing 130% of their normal DMG.
Additionally, the official stream also confirmed that Yelan will wield a Bow. Yelan’s signature weapon is the Aqua Simulacra bow, as revealed in the “Epitome Invocation” weapon banner.
The Aqua Simulacra bow’s passive ability will increase the weapon holder’s health by 16-32%, depending on its refinement level. Additionally, it gives the wielder a 20-40% damage buff when opponents are nearby.
According to the gameplay reveal, Yelan can use her bow to attack enemies with a barrage of arrows from afar.
Yelan character teaser trailer
HoYoverse has now released the “Yelan: Inevitable Justice” character teaser, giving Travelers a glimpse of this mysterious character’s personality. During the trailer, Yelan can be seen getting information from two Treasure Hoarders.
- Read More: Next Genshin Impact banner
She then uses the info gained to pursue the Fatui’s involvement in The Chasm — an area to which her story is linked to in the 2.7 update. Make sure you check out the full trailer above before Yelan makes her debut.
Yelan voice actors
Yelan’s voice actors have been announced for the English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean dubs. You can see who each of the voice actors is below:
- English VA: Laura Post
- Japanese VA: ENDŌ Aya
- Chinese VA: Xu Hui
- Korean VA: Min-a
So, there you have it, everything we know about Yelan in Genshin Impact. Now that you know more about the Valley Orchid, be sure to check out our best Yelan build to ensure you have the most optimal Artifacts, weapons, and team comp.
Best Albedo build | Best Aloy build | Best Ayaka build | Best Ayato build | Best Barbara build | Best Childe build | Best Eula build | Best Ganyu build | Best Hu Tao build | Best Itto build | Best Jean build | Best Kazuha build | Best Keqing build | Genshin Impact pick rates | Genshin Impact banner: What is the current banner? | All banner reruns in Genshin Impact