TFT Patch 10.21 featured a major rework to Divine, making it one of the strongest comps in the game. Could the same happen to Dazzler after TFT Patch 10.22? There’s potential, with the trait set to be the big talking point of the update.
The previous TFT Fates update drastically shook up the meta. Elderwood-Mages and Brawler-Ashe are out, Divine is the new meta composition everyone is running.
However, could there be some changes to that power balance in TFT Patch 10.22? One of Divine’s biggest counters, Dazzler, is set to get a huge buff in a trait rework. It might not be enough to make Dazzler OP, but it could certainly hinder the meta comp.
Here’s everything you need to know about TFT Patch 10.22, which is set to go live on October 28.
Dazzler to cut up to 80% total attack damage after rework
Dazzler looked like one of the more interesting traits in TFT Fates, however it’s proven to be a relative flop compared to some more powerful counterparts. It’s much more efficient going Vanguard or Mystic for defensive traits than just slamming Dazzler in.
- Read more: TFT Patch 10.21 notes
However, there might be a real reason to pursue Dazzler 4 after TFT Patch 10.22. The trait has been reworked so the more units you have on board, the stronger the attack damage reduction.
At two units, enemies will have their attack damage reduced by 50% for eight seconds — a buff on the current Dazzler 2. The big buff comes at four though, reducing enemy AD by a whopping 80% for eight seconds.
If you’re struggling against Duelist, Divine, Hunter, or any AD-centric compositions, Dazzler could be your get out of jail free card.
Riot targets five-costs again with Lee Sin, Kayn, Lillia nerfs
Traits for the most part though haven’t been the biggest issue with TFT Fates. It’s the champions themselves. Power picks like Ahri, Jinx, and Sett have been way more potent than an overpowered trait.
Riot have taken notice of this, and are going to further act on it in TFT Patch 10.22. They’ve got Kayn, Lee Sin, and Lillia in their sights for nerfs.
Kayn’s Shadow Assassin (blue) form will do less bonus damage. Lee Sin’s stun will be cut drastically at one and two-star, so your units have a chance of fighting back. Lillia’s sleep is also doing less damage late too.
Sett will be on the good side of history this time though. After his huge mana nerf in TFT Patch 10.20, Riot are giving The Boss some love with extra damage on his slam.
Outside of the aforementioned changes, Riot are targeting a few specific champions. Vayne, Morgana, Vi, Xin Zhao, Evelynn, and Nunu are getting buffed. Divine is also set to be nerfed, even after the hotfix went live.
You can find the full TFT Patch 10.22 preview notes below, courtesy of Surrender@20. Some of these changes might arrive in the B-Patch on October 20, but we will let you know when it rocks around.
TFT Patch 10.22 preview notes
- Ability bonus true damage increased from 40/75/125 to 50/90/140
- Ability damage increased from 250/400/600 to 250/400/750
- Ability damage increased from 350/500/900 to 350/550/1250
Nunu & Willump
- Ability damage increased from 450/650/1300 to 450/650/1650
- Ability damage increased from 200/250/350% to 200/250/425%
- Ability damage increased from 250/400/2000 to 325/525/2000
- Shadow assassin ability damage lowered from 65% to 50%
- Ability stun duration lowered from 3/4/10 to 1.5/2/10
- Ability break sleep damage lowered from 500/750/1000 to 500/500/500
- Ability primary damage increased from 35/45/400% to 40/60/400%
Effect changed: Dazzler’s spells reduce the attack damage of enemies hit for 8 seconds.
- 2 units: 50% Attack Damage reduction
- 4 units: 80% Attack Damage reduction
- 4 unit duration lowered from 7s to 6s
- 6 unit duration lowered from 10s to 9s
- 8 unit duration lowered from 14s to 13s