TFT patch 11.19 is here — and much like its MOBA counterpart, it’s the “Worlds update.” The Set 5 Championship is around the bend, too, and the usual carries are in Riot’s sights — Riven, Nidalee, Draven — but it’s not all negative.
The TFT Reckoning Championship is happening soon, which means Riot don’t want to shake up the meta too much in TFT patch 11.19 in case it ruins the balance. However, they do have two specific goals in mind:
- Buff underpowered and underplayed comps to allow for even more ways to play
- Continue making small changes to tighten the meta
It might sound pretty basic. However, the changes Riot are looking to make are anything but. Dawnbringer is being buffed, reroll is getting more nerfs, and some old friends could possibly become meta again.
Preview time! ⏰
Here are the biggest changes coming our way with Patch 11.19. pic.twitter.com/MKkVmTzzpx
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) September 17, 2021
What’s coming in TFT patch 11.19?
Draven gets immediate nerf after 11.18 changes
The Draven buffs in TFT patch 11.18 have proven to be a little too good for the Forgotten carry.
After being outclassed by Aphelios and Lucian in Set 5.5, Draven came back with vengeance with a huge buff to his base AD and Spinning Axes damage.
- Read More: TFT Reckoning II pass details
Most of those changes are being reverted in TFT patch 11.19 — or even outright nerfed. While his base AD will remain at 95, the damage from his Spinning Axes will take a big cut with reduced scaling.
Forgotten counterpart Thresh is also expected to be nerfed in the patch, with Riot highlighting them in their September 17 preview. His mana has been increased from 80 to 120, so there’ll be fewer hooks each combat.
Is Dawnbringer back? Riven, Nidalee, Karma buffed again
Dawnbringer could be back in a big way come TFT patch 11.19.
While it has fleeted in and out of the meta with different carries, in Set 5.5, it has never been as dominant as it was in Reckoning. With buffs to the three primary carries in Riven, Nidalee, and Karma though, that could change.
It’s become a staple of the TFT patch notes, but Karma is getting yet another 10 damage buff — basically reverting her original patch 11.12 nerf that took her out of the meta.
Riven is getting even more bonus AD at three-star, while Nidalee is getting more attack speed bonuses when capped. The changes only really affect the units in the late-game, but it might give Dawnbringer the edge to finally stand strong past Stage 5.
New Kha’Zix reroll carry comp gets nipped
While not exactly coming in TFT patch 11.19, the upcoming B-patch will target some rising stars such as the new Kha’Zix and Vayne reroll comps.
Riot reduced both one-cost units’ powers at three-star, focusing on their ability damage primarily.
Yasuo and Assassins were also changed in the B-patch, which dropped on September 15.
FYI, there will be a B-patch this week on Wednesday targeting Yasuo, Khazix3, Vayne, and Assassins. Will share the full notes when it goes live, but expect it around noon PST on Wednesday as always. pic.twitter.com/GBrFw0OAoT
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) September 13, 2021
They haven’t been pushed onto the PBE yet, but buffs to Ashe and the Skirmisher trait are also expected in the update.
Tristana and Heimerdinger players should brace themselves for some changes too, with Riot highlighting them and a number of others in their pre-patch rundown.
You can find the full TFT patch 11.19 patch notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
TFT patch 11.19 notes
- Dismount Attack Speed: 70/80/100% ⇒ 70/80/110%
- Solar Barrier Damage Reduction: 30/50/200 ⇒ 30/40/120
- Feral Instinct Shield: 250/350/550 ⇒ 250/350/600
- Haymaker Armor Shred: 20/25/30 ⇒ 20/25/40
- Equinox Damage: 150/250/400 ⇒ 175/275/425
- Attack Range: 5 ⇒ 4
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 65
- Starting Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 60/125
- Spell rework: Tristana leaps away from enemies and gains Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Max Mana nerf: 40/80 ⇒ 80/120
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 70
- Starting Mana buff: 0/70 ⇒ 20/70
- Aspect of the Cougar bonus Attack Speed: 30/50/70% ⇒ 30/50/75%
- Blade of the Dawn Bonus Attack Damage: 90/100/110% ⇒ 90/100/115%
- Attack Damage: 95 ⇒ 80
- Spinning Axes base Damage: 150/225/900 ⇒ 125/200/700
- Spinning Axes on-hit bonus Damage AD scaling: 170/180/400% ⇒ 140/150/400%
- New Passive: passively ignores 50% of his target’s Armor.
- Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Soulflare Damage: 230/290/850 ⇒ 230/300/850
- Max Mana buff: 0/160 ⇒ 0/140
- Turret Attack Damage: 125 ⇒ 100
- Monstrosity base Health: 900/1400/1900 ⇒ 900/1500/2000
- Monstrosity Health Per Star Level: 90/140/190 ⇒ 90/150/200
- Cannon shot AD scaling: 225/450/1200% ⇒ 225/475/1200%
- Shield Max Health scaling: 20/40/100% ⇒ 20/50/100%
- Garen’s Victorious empowered missing Health Damage after scoring a kill: 50% ⇒ 60%
- Taunt Hex Range: 2 ⇒ 4
- Invitation Taunt Hex Range: 2 ⇒ 4
- Portal is now able to taunt Assassins if placed well
Radiant Spear of Shojin (Spear of Hirana)
- New Radiant Bonus 20 Ability Power
Radiant Zz’Rot Portal (Zz’Rots Invitation)
- Voidmother is now able to taunt Assassins if placed well
- Lowered the chances of Tomb of Traits dropping from a Gold Orb by 40%
- Removed: 2 Reforgers + 5 Gold from Radiant Blessing drops.
- In Range: Improved the tooltip clarity for Ranger