One of the best features in Watch Dogs Legion is the game’s photo mode. This option allows you to take everything from selfies to quest-specific photos, so find out how you can utilize the camera as you journey across London.
Players can freely take photos of anything they wish in Watch Dogs Legion, but there are a number of quests that require you to gather evidence of Albion’s activity. This is where Watch Dogs Legion’s camera comes into play, as you’ll need to acquire these photos to help liberate London’s boroughs.
As a result, learning to use the game’s camera is incredibly important. To help you successfully free each borough and claim the rewards, we’ve put together a guide that explains how to use the camera and how you can photograph evidence in Watch Dogs Legion.
How to photograph evidence in Watch Dogs Legion
Before you can begin snapping away, you’ll first need to gain entry to your target location. These enemy-controlled areas will invariably require you to hack security terminals in order to bypass the guards, so make sure to take a stealthy approach if you wish to avoid any bloodshed.
You can photograph evidence by following the instructions below:
- Walk over to the evidence marker (camera icon).
- Pull out your camera by pressing 9 on PC or by holding X to bring up the item wheel. Xbox and PS4 users can pull up the equipment wheel by holding Right on the D-Pad and select the camera option with X/Square.
- Begin taking photos of the evidence.
How to use Watch Dogs Legion’s photo mode
Like most new open-world games, Watch Dogs Legion enables you to take photos of your character and the world around them. It may not be a critical feature that is needed to complete the game’s missions, but it is a great way to show off your well-earned cosmetic items.
To access Watch Dogs Legions photo mode, simply do the following:
- Hit Right on the D-Pad to bring up the Operative’s ability to wheel. PC users can either hold down X to access the equipment wheel or press F2 on their keyboard to instantly take the camera out.
- Select the photo mode option from the equipment wheel.
- Begin taking photos.
Unlike the basic camera used for capturing Albion evidence, Watch Dogs Legion’s photo mode gives you access to a lot more options and features. You can take selfies and equip various filters, so make sure you experiment with these features when taking the perfect photo.
Now that you know how to use Watch Dogs Legion’s camera, you’ll be able to capture some truly breathtaking photos.