Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements & Trophies list
The remake is considerably more scary than the original RE4.
The full list of Resident Evil 4 Remake trophies and achievements more than lives up to the high standards set by the original, with players needing to complete some truly tricky objectives.
Capcom’s latest classic reimagining is that of Resident Evil 4 Remake, seen as the father of over-the-should third-person action-adventures.
Resident Evil 4 Remake puts players into the well-worn shoes of Leon Kennedy once more as he attempts to rescue the President’s daughter from a crazed island.
A few things are different this time around in the RE4 Remake, including the addition of trophies and achievements — so read on for a list of all the ones you can earn in the game.
How many Trophies & Achievements are in RE4 Remake?
In RE4 Remake, there are 40 Trophies for PlayStation gamers to earn, while Xbox gamers have a total of 39 Achievements to unlock.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
The only difference here is the Platinum trophy that Resident Evil 4 Remake PlayStation fans will get for obtaining the other 39 trophies on the list, taking the total up to 40.
Resident Evil 4 Remake: All Trophies & Achievements
- Cuz Boredom Kills Me: Obtain all trophies.
- Knife Basics: Parry an enemy with the knife.
- My Preferred Place: Upgrade a weapon.
- A Masterpiece: Get the exclusive upgrade for a weapon.
- Nice One, Stranger!: Complete a request for the Merchant.
- Talk About Near-Death Experience!: Rescue Ashley as she’s being carried away by the enemy.
- Revolt Against the Revolting: Destroy a Clockwork Castellan.
- Harpoon Hurler: Defeat Del Lago.
- Grilled Big Cheese: Defeat Bitores Méndez.
- Wave Goodbye, Right Hand: Defeat the Verdugo.
- Jack of All Trades: Complete all requests from the Merchant.
- Revolution Wind-Up: Destroy all Clockwork Castellans.
- Promising Agent: Complete the main story on Standard mode or higher.
- Mission Accomplished S+: Complete the main story on Standard mode with an S+ rank.
- Proficient Agent: Complete the main story on Hardcore mode or higher.
- S+ Rank Investigator: Complete the main story on Hardcore mode with an S+ rank.
- Peerless Agent: Complete the main story on Professional mode with an S+ rank.
- Sprinter: Complete the main story within 8 hours.
- Frugalist: Complete the main story without using a recovery item.
- Minimalist: Complete the main story using only knives and handguns [Including specific battles].
- Silent Stranger: Complete the main story without talking to the Merchant once.
- No Thanks, Bro!: Defeat Ramón Salazar.
- You Used to Be a Good Guy: Defeat Jack Krauser.
- You’re Small Time!: Defeat Osmund Saddler.
- Shield Your Eyes: Defeat 3 enemies at once with a flash grenade.
- Never Heard It Coming: Defeat a Garrador using only knives.
- Two Bugs, One Stone: Kill 3 parasites inside a Regenerator with a single bullet.
- You Talk Too Much!: Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Overkill: Use a cannon to defeat a zealot.
- Hope You Like Thrill Rides!: Make it through both minecart sections in the underground tunnel without taking damage.
- Capacity Compliance: Reach the top of the clock tower without the lift stopping once.
- Smooth Escape: Escape on the water scooter without taking any damage.
- Astute Appraiser: Sell a single treasure for at least 100000 pesetas.
- Bandit: Obtain all treasures indicated on the Village treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Raider: Obtain all treasures indicated on the Castle treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Burglar: Obtain all treasures indicated on the Island treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Gun Fanatic: Obtain all weapons.
- Amateur Shooter: Complete a game at the shooting range.
- Real Deadeye: Earn an S-rank in all games at the shooting range.
- Trick Shot: Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with a single shot.
It’s worth pointing out that Professional mode is only unlocked after you finish the main story, so you’ll need to complete the game at least twice to earn all of these achievements.
So, there you have it — that wraps up the Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements and Trophies list. If you’re on the lookout for more guides on Capcom’s survival-horror title, check out the following:
Resident Evil 4 Remake voice cast | How to play Resident Evil 4 Remake demo: Platforms & length | Does Resident Evil 4 Remake have New Game Plus? | How long is Resident Evil 4 Remake? Chapters & completionist run | Is Resident Evil 4 Remake coming to Xbox Game Pass? | Will Resident Evil 4 Remake be on Steam Deck? | Where to find a Gold Chicken Egg in RE4 Remake | All Resident Evil games in order