TFT Patch 10.22 is locked and loaded! With Warwick out of the picture, Riot have got their sights set on TFT’s next big nemesis — Ahri. On top of that, Dazzler is getting a rework, and some five-costs are undergoing big changes.
Well, TFT Patch 10.21 was certainly exciting. Statikk Shiv-Warwick wasn’t the most fun thing to play against, and was swiftly nerfed in the B-Patch.
However, with the wolf gone, there’s still some other problems. Akali and Ahri are still terrorizing the meta, and others like Dazzler are lagging behind. TFT Patch 10.22 looks to fix all these issues and more, so let’s jump right in.
👉 Check out the Patch 10.22 Preview. pic.twitter.com/fcI0mMad4C
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) October 23, 2020
When is TFT Patch 10.22 being released?
TFT Patch 10.22 is dropping at the same time as League Patch 10.22 on October 28. The servers will go down for maintenance at around 5am local time (depending on server location), before coming back up three hours later at around 8am.
Be sure to get your last games in on Patch 10.22 in the wee-hours of Wednesday morning, as matchmaking will likely be disabled at around 3am.
Dazzler rework, Ahri nerfs headline TFT Patch 10.22
There are two major points of TFT Patch 10.22 — Dazzler is getting reworked, and Ahri is getting nerfed yet again.
- Read more: TFT Fates battle pass details
On Dazzler, the trait is having its values swapped. Instead of each tier increasing the duration of the debuff, it will now increase the amount of attack damage reduced. At Dazzler 2, enemy AD will be cut by 50% for eight seconds. Dazzler 4 will cull a whopping 80%.
Ahri is also being targeted. The four-cost Spirit Mage reigns supreme as one of TFT’s best units, if not the best unit. Her Spirit Bomb is a whole-map nuke with the right items. However, Riot are looking at making it less so in TFT Patch 10.22 by cutting her damage.
Riot targets five-costs Sett, Ezreal, Lee Sin, Lillia
Riot are also looking at cracking down on five-costs. With the Chosen mechanic and the way the set is laid out, splashing in five-costs late is always a fine play. They are ultra powerful, even at one-star, compared to the other units.
Lillia and Lee Sin are all set to receive some nerfs. Lee Sin’s stun will be halved at one and two-star, while Lillia’s two and three-star sleep damage is being nerfed too.
Sett, on the other hand, is receiving a buff. His earlier mana nerfs hit him too hard, and as such, Riot are compensating for it with a bit more damage on his slams.
Outside of the aforementioned, Vayne, Vi, Evelynn, and Nunu are all set for buffs. Akali is getting yet another nerf, as well as Ninja and Sharpshooter. Lissandra is also expected to be changed.
- Read more: Riot survey teases future TFT set plans
We’ve got the full TFT Patch 10.22 notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
TFT 10.22 full patch notes
- Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- 1000 Daggers Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Highest Attack Damage
- Ability bonus true damage increased from 40/75/125 to 50/90/140
- Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Spell Damage 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/800
- Armor Shred Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Mana Lock after Spellcast: 1 second ⇒ 1.25 seconds
Nunu & Willump
- Consume Damage: 450/650/1300 ⇒ 450/650/1800
- Last Caress Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/1400
- Spirit Bomb Damage: 500/750/3000 ⇒ 475/675/3000
- Fixed a bug where 4/5 of Ashe’s Flurry shots could not critically strike or be dodged
- Updated her Spell targeting to be slightly less random
- Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 90
- Primary Stun Duration: 3/4/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Damage to break Sleep: 500/750/1000 ⇒ 500/500/500
- Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Spell Power
- Spell Primary Target Damage: 35/45% ⇒ 40/60% max Health
Nunu and Willump
- Will no longer eat Sett if he still needs to do sit ups.
Effect changed: Dazzler’s spells reduce the attack damage of enemies hit for 8 seconds.
- Attack Damage Reduction: 50% ⇒ 50/80%
- Duration: 5/15 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- (4) Attack Damage and Spell Power: 150 ⇒ 140
- Damage reduction per ricochet: 65/50/35% ⇒ 55/50/45%
- Keeper Chosen now count as 2 Keepers and grant double the amount of shields
- Cultist Chosen now count as 2 Cultists and will grant Galio double the amount of star levels (e.g., a two-star Elise will grant Galio four star levels instead of two).
- Players now take a minimum of 1 damage on losses
- Chosen roll chances are now displayed in the Shop tooltip.
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: Crowd-controlled or Shielded ⇒ Crowd-controlled targets
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Spell Power: 70 ⇒ 75
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bolt Damage: 75% ⇒ 100% Attack Damage
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Statikk Shiv Bonus Damage: 175 ⇒ 240
- Statikk Shiv Fixed a bug where it could sometimes target invalid units (ie: during GA revive or Sett sit-ups)
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 35%
- ZZ’Rot Portal Taunt Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Fixed a bug where the Construct had 10 more AD than intended
- Fixed a bug where you could access the initial Taunt by equipping ZZ’Rot mid-combat
- Divine’s damage reduction will no longer reduce true damage.
- Exile will no longer fail to create their shield when placed next to a Galio summon.
- Talon will now run through the attack flow when attacking with his spell. (This will trigger Rageblade, Shiv, etc.)
- Taunts will no longer persist if the taunter becomes untargetable