The TFT patch 11.5 notes have released introducing significant changes to Samira while buffing Lulu and Veigar, as Riot keeps an eye on other recent changes.
TFT patch 11.5 isn’t anything game-breaking, especially after the last update. After Riot nuked almost every meta comp in the community-coined “Set 4.75” update, things will be a bit easier to digest in the next patch.
Here’s what you need to know about TFT patch 11.5.
Lulu & Veigar buffs good for Elderwood-Mages
After being nerfed pretty substantially at the turn of Set 4.5, Lulu and Veigar could be making a resurgence with some new buffs. Given Aurelion Sol is still in the meta, these changes could mark the return of Elderwood-Mages in some capacity.
Veigar is going to be hitting hard with his Dark Blossom, as its been upgraded through three tiers. Meanwhile, Lulu is getting a slight mana tweak, lowering it from 80/150 to 75/140
Yone is getting a buff, as well as items Trap Claw, Statikk Shiv, and Morellonomicon. The mana cost for Yone’s Unforgotten abilitiy has been reduced, while Riot is touting the Trap Claw change as a “counter to Aurelion Sol.”
Samira changes reduces her reliance on items
Samira is getting a slight change in TFT patch 11.5 that reduces her carry potential but makes her a better unit early in the game. Instead of her damage scaling being entirely based off AD, she will also get a flat portion of bonus damage with her ultimate.
This means you don’t need three items on Samira, including a Deathblade, to make her viable. However, it does ultimately nerf her DPS once fully built.
- Read More: TFT patch 11.4 notes
Janna is getting directly nerfed with Riot targeting her shield, while Sunfire Cape and Deathblade are also down for more changes.
You can find the full TFT 11.5 patch notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
TFT 11.5 patch notes
- Pale Cascade Shield Amount: 175/250/350 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Wither damage: 350/550/750 ⇒ 350/550/850
- Mana: 0/70 ⇒ 0/60
- Striking Steel Attack Damage Ratio: 180/185/190% ⇒ 190/200/210%
- Eye of the Storm Shield Amount: 250/300/400 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Mana: 80/150 ⇒ 75/140
- Five Point Strike Damage: 175/250/400 ⇒ 200/275/450
- On the Hunt Bonus Attack Damage: 100/200/400 ⇒ 100/200/350
- Dark Blossom Damage: 450/600/900 ⇒ 500/650/1000
- with Mage trait activated now casts his 2nd cast 0.1 seconds later
- Removed the Magic Resist Shred from her tooltip
- Firecracker Stun Duration: 2.5/3/6 ⇒ 2/2.5/8 seconds
- Inferno Trigger now deals base physical damage in addition to a percentage of her Attack Damage
- Inferno Trigger Damage: 0/0/0 ⇒ 15/25/40
- Inferno Trigger Attack Damage % scaling: 50/60/80% ⇒ 30/40/60%
- Unforgotten Mana Cost: 20 ⇒ 10
- Starting Stacks: 4 ⇒ 3
- Burn damage increased from 25% to 30%.
- Damage: 60 ⇒ 65
- Burn cadence lowered from 2.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Burn damage lowered from 25% to 20%.
- Missile now travels significantly faster.
- Shield Amount: 150/200/275 ⇒ 150/200/250
- Armor: 100/250/500/1000 ⇒ 100/250/500/800
- Magic Resist: 20/40/70/100 ⇒ 10/25/50/80
TFT Debuff Overhaul
- Debuffs of the same type no longer stack together.
- In events where multiple debuffs of the same type occur on the same unit, the strongest will become the priority debuff for its duration.
- Level 7 Roll Odds: : 0/40/55/5/0% ⇒ 0/40/58/2/0%
User Experience Improvements
- Disabled the SELL hotkey on PC in Round 1. No more selling your only unit by accident and losing to minions, even though they’re people too, so there’s really no shame in doing so.
- Excluded Target Dummy from army interfaces both in game and at the end game screen.
- The shop is now properly disabled during carousel rounds, preventing accidental buys when your Little Legends is hopping in and out of portals.
- Jarvan IV now correctly casts his spell when re-casting on the same target with mage cap
- When multiple copies of Kalista are on the board, they will no longer fail to execute a target if the Kalista that landed the first spear dies
- Fixed a bug where Galio would sometimes not land on the largest cluster. This sometimes happened when a target was pulled by Aatrox. Galio would determine that the target would be pulled into a large cluster and choose to land on that target, but if Aatrox’s animation wasn’t finished he would pick the target’s starting position as his landing spot and not land on the large cluster
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash damage could benefit from the basic attack damage bonus
- Fixed a bug where Runaan’s Hurricane was consuming a stack of Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash attack damage bonus to deal bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where, when a player surrendered with a champion holding a trait item, the champion could be re-acquired from the shop or carousel and still have all their items on them
- Choncc will now, once again, Belly Bop.
- We are aware of a bug, reported as error #11141, with the player Bertasaurus and are working on a balance change for the competitive scene