Milio, a new enchanter support, is coming to League of Legends in Season 13. Here’s everything you need to know about the firey Ixtal champion, including his abilities, release date, and more.
League of Legends Season 13 is kicking off with a bang, with Riot sharing details on four new champions right at the start of 2023. One of those champions is Milio, a new enchanter support ready to help allies with his fire magic.
Milio will be League of Legends’ first enchanter support since Renata Glasc’s release in February 2022. After being teased with tidbits of information over the last few months, Milio’s full kit has now officially been revealed. Here’s what you need to know.
Who is Milio in League of Legends?
Milio is an “adorable” enchanter support, hailing from Ixtal. This is an exciting prospect for players, given Ixtal hasn’t had much representation in League of Legends’ lore outside of Qiyana’s story.
At 12 years old, Milio has mastered the fire axiom, and has an inherent understanding of his powers. Now, he’s setting off on an adventure of a lifetime to restore his family’s honor, which may change the course of Ixtal’s future.
Lead champion producer Lexi ‘Lexical’ Gao noted “displaying an incredible understanding of the Fire Axiom at a young age, Milio uses fire not to raze cities, but to soothe wounds.”
He seems very joyous and proud, “carrying the hopes and dreams of his family on his back” as he treks around Runeterra taking on the challenges that face him.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
“His journey will broaden his horizon, introduce him to new people and places… no matter what challenges come, he’ll always be ready to bounce back into action and be ready for his next adventure.”
Milio abilities in League of Legends
As aforementioned, Milio is an enchanter support. Accompanied by his fire buddies ‘fuemigos’ and enormous backpack ‘furnasita’, his abilities are centered around fire — which unlike Annie he uses to help and heal others.
Milio increases ally damage with his passive, kicks fuemigos at his enemies with his Q ability — knocking them back and slowing them — as well as heals and extends allies’ attack range with a campfire zone with his W.
The enchanter can also shield allies with his E, which also temporarily increases their movement speed, while his ultimate heals and remove crowd control to teammates in range.
Here’s a full breakdown of Milio’s abilities:
- Passive — Fired Up!: Milio’s abilities enchant allies on touch, making their next damage deal a burst of extra damage and burn the target.
- Q — Ultra Mega Fire Kick: Milio kicks a ball that knocks back an enemy. The ball launches upward on hit and falls toward the enemy, damaging and slowing enemies in the area upon impact.
- W — Cozy Campfire: Milio creates an empowering zone that heals allies and increases attack range to those inside. The zone follows the ally nearest to the cast point.
- E — Warm Hugs: Milio tosses a shield to an ally, temporarily increasing their movement speed.
- R — Breath of Life: Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames that heal and remove crowd control effects from allies in range.
When will Milio release in League of Legends
Riot has not locked in a solid release date for Milio at the time of publishing. All we know is the happy-go-lucky enchanter support will drop sometime in League of Legends Season 13.