League of Legends Patch 13.11: Rell midscope rework, ADC nerfs, item changes
The next patch for League of Legends brings the Rell mid-scope update, as well as smaller balance changes to strong ADCs and the new items brought in the previous patch.
Patch 13.11 for League of Legends comes right after the mid-season invitational. As such, Riot is looking to make some changes toward overperforming champions such as Apehlios and Jinx. The developers are also looking to tune certain items after the mid-season patch, hoping to bring them into a more balanced state.
Finally, Rell’s mid-scope update will also arrive in Patch 13.11, with a brand new E ability and reworked passive.
When does LoL Patch 13.11 go live?
League of Legends Patch 13.11 should go live on June 1, 2023, according to Riot’s patch schedule. Patch 13.11 will head to Oceanic servers first, with other servers slowly receiving it throughout the day.
Here are the key timings of Patch 13.11 for your server:
- 3AM PT (NA)
- 5AM GMT (EUW)
- 3AM CET (EUNE)
- 8AM KST (Korea)
There’ll be a few hours of downtime when patching begins, and matchmaking queues will be taken offline about three hours beforehand.
What’s changing in LoL Patch 13.11?
Rell Mid-scope update
Rell will be receiving her mid-scope update in 13.11. On release, Rell saw potential as an incredible wombo combo initiator support but ended up not being popular and living up to her champion fantasy. Fortunately, Riot is looking to increase her capability to engage, granting her a move speed buff on her new E ability and further tankiness on her passive. In order to counteract this, other parts of her kit have been tuned accordingly.
Item tuning after mid-season update
After the previous patches’ major item changes, Riot is looking to balance the items further now that players have gotten their hands on them. This includes some nerfs coming to Galeforce and Youmuu’s Ghostblade, with buffs going to Kraken Slayer and Moonstone Renewer.
League of Legends patch 13.11 notes
Q: Five Point Strike
- Magic Damage: 30-130 (+65% AD) (+60% AP) >>> 40-140 (+65% AD) (+60% AP)
- Base damage per tick: 10 >>> 7
Passive: The Hitman and the Seer
- Bonus AD per level: 5/10/15/20/25/30 >>> 4.5/9/13.5/18/22.5/27
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90100 >>> 80/85/90/95100
- Damage per tick (.25 seconds) AP scaling: 6.25% AP >>> 5% AP
Q: Conquering Sands
- Cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6 seconds >>> 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds
- Summon Range: 500 >>> 525
- AP scaling per attack: 55% >>> 60%
- Ivern can now recast Q to jump directly to the target, while Ivern and allies can issue an attack command to move to their auto attack range’s distance away from the target.
- Cast Range: 1100 >>> 1150
- Q’s cooldown is now reduced by 50% when used on non-Epic monsters.
- Brushmaker’s Passive bonus magic damage on-hit when exiting the brush for 3 seconds now applies to ally champions.
- Ally On-Hit Damage: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 (+10% Ivern’s AP)
- Brush Spawn Vision Duration: 3 seconds >>> 8 seconds
- Brush Duration: 30 seconds >>> Up to a maximum of 45 seconds or until your team loses vision inside of them
- Auto attacks empowered with Brushmaker now have a special visual effect to reflect the on-hit damage
- If, when the shield detonates, there are no enemies that are hit by the detonation and the shield has not been broken, the duration of the shield is renewed.
- Daisy Attack Range: 125 >>> 175
- Daisy HP Regeneration: 0 >>> 2.5 health per second
- Daisy Movement Speed: 420 >>> 440
- Daisy Attack Speed: 0.7 >>> 0.75
- Daisy’s Bonus Attack Speed: 30/50/70 >>> 30/45/60
- Daisy, Slam! Damage: 100% of Daisy’s AD (+20% AP) >>> 40/60/80 (+100% of Daisy’s AD) (+20%
- Attack speed growth per level: 1.36 >>> 1
- Base Health: 574 >>> 600
- Health Regeneration: 3.75 >>> 4
- Health Regeneration Growth: 0.55 >>> 0.75
- Attack Damage: 66 >>> 61
- Attack Damage Growth: 3.75 >>> 3.25
Passive: Martial Poise
- Kalista’s basic attacks no longer miss if a target leaves vision
- Now deals 100% AD on-hit with basic attacks rather than 90%
- AD ratio increased: 100% >>> 105%
- Cooldown: 14-8 seconds >>> 8 seconds at all ranks
- Base damage per spear reduced: 10 – 34 >>> 8 – 24
- AD ratio per spear increased: 23.2% – 40.6% AD >>> 25% – 45%
Passive: Fury of the Xer’Sai
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Tremor refresh rate: 1.5 seconds >>> 1 second
- Heal with maximum fury: 20-90 (based on champion level) >>> [15 (+20 for every 3 levels)] + [2% (+2% Maximum HP for every 3 levels)]
Q: Queens Wrath (Unburrowed)
- Cooldown: 4 seconds at all ranks >>> 4/3.5/3/2.5/2
- Buff duration: 5 seconds >>> 3 seconds
- Basic attacks now refresh the buff duration of Queen’s Wrath
- Q’s buff no longer ends prematurely if Rek’Sai is Burrowed for more than 1.5 seconds
Q: Queen’s Wrath (Burrowed)
- 2.5 seconds >>> 5 seconds
- Attack Speed: .55 >>> .625
- Attack Speed per Level: 2% >>> 1.5%
- Armor: 32 + 4.2/level >>> 32 + 3/level
- Magic Resist: 32 + 2.05/level >>> 32 + 1/level
- Movespeed: 335 >> 330
Passive : Break the Mold
- Armor/ MR shred decreased: 10% >>> 2.5%
- Added: Armor/ Magic Resist shred stacks up to 5 times per target
- Added: All abilities also apply a stack of her passive (W and R’s entire AoE)
- Added: Rell keeps resists for the full duration of the buff, even if the target dies
- Duration increased: 4 seconds >>> 5 seconds
- Minimum Steal from 2.5 – 5 based on level >>> 1.25 – 3 based on level
- Removed: No longer deals bonus magic damage on hit
- Removed: Hitting a new target no longer refreshes the duration on all targets
Q: Shattering Strike
- Added: Now stuns all targets for .75 seconds
- Added: Applies passive and full damage to all targets
- Added: Deals 250% damage to jungle camps
- Added: 100 unit movement on swing to sell power
- Removed: Heal on self and ally
- Range: 685 in front of Rell, 150 behind >>> 520 in front of Rell, 220 behind
- Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 >>> 11/10.5/10/9.5/9
- Cast time: .35s >> .5s
W: Ferromancy: Mount Up/ Crash Down
- Bonus resists increased: 10% >>> 12%
- No longer gives passive move speed while mounted (Shifted to E ability)
- Increases attack speed by 15/20/25/30/35%
- Increases attack range by 75
- Move speed reduction adjusted set to 280 ms >>> slow 15% (removed ms cap while dismounted)
Crash Down changes:
- Damage reduced 70/105/140/175/210 >>> 70/100/130/160/190
- Shield reduced 35/60/85/110/135 (+12% max HP) >>> 30/55/80/105/130 (+10% max HP)
- Maximum slide distance reduced 375 >>> 320
- AoE radius reduced 200 >>> 180 (area reduced 400×775 >>> 360×680 with slide)
- Jump range reduced 500 >>> 400
- Knockup duration reduced 1 >>> 0.75 seconds
Mount Up changes:
- Mount Up move speed reduced 25/30/35/40/45% for 3.5 seconds >>> 30% rapidly decaying over 1 second
- Deals 250% damage to monsters
E: Full Tilt
Passive – Mounted Alacrity: Rell gains 50 Move Speed while mounted, reduced in combat.
Active – Full Tilt: Rell and an ally charge, gaining ramping Move Speed up to 20% over 3 seconds, this is doubled to 40% towards enemies or your bonded ally.
After 1 second, Rell’s next Attack or Shattering Strike explode in an area for magic damage.
- Damage: 20/25/30/35/40
- Move Speed: 20% flat
- Max Move Speed: 40% flat
- Passive Move Speed: 10/20/30/40/50
- Deals 250% damage versus jungle monsters
- No longer has a delay on damage
R: Magnet Storm
- Now applies Rell’s new passive
Passive: Fury of the Xer’Sai
- Max heal changed: 20 – 190 >>> 15 – 125 + (2-12% max HP)
- Tremor Sense tick rate reduced: 1.5 seconds >>> 1
Prey Seeker (Burrowed Q)
- Reveal duration increased: 2.5 seconds >>> 5 seconds
Queen’s Wrath (Unborrowed Q)
- Duration reduced: 5 seconds >>> 3 seconds
E: Slice and Dice
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 >>> 16/15/14/13/12
- Cooldown: 120 at all ranks >>> 120/100/80
- Magic damage per tick: 25/50/75 >>> 30/60/90
W: Pick a Card
- Cooldown: 8-6 seconds >>> 6 seconds at all ranks
- Bonus attack speed: 15-30% (scaling with target’s level) >>> 20%
Duskblade of Draktharr
- Max bonus damage increased: 15% >>> 20%
- Max bonus damage threshold: 20% remaining health >>> 30% remaining health
Echoes of Helia
- Healing per shard: 20-100 (scaling with levels 1-18) >>> 20-80 (scaling with levels 6-18)
- Damage per shard: 30-200 (scaling with levels 1-18) >>> 30-180 (scaling with levels 6-18)
- Active critical strike damage scaling: 250% crit chance >>> 200% crit chance
- Max execution damage: 160% >>> 150%
- Passive damage type: Magic >>> Physical
- Passive damage scaling: 20 (+60% AD) (+45% AP) >>> 35-85 (levels 8-18) (+65% AD) (+60% AP)
- Chain heal: 20-35% (based on ally level) >>> 20-40% (based on ally level)
- Single heal: 15-25% (based on ally level) >>> 15-30% (based on ally level)
- Item Recipe: Caulfield’s Warhammer + Pickaxe + Cloak of Agility + 825 gold >>> Caulfield’s Warhammer + B.F. Sword + Cloak of Agility + 400 gold
- Attack Damage: 60 >>> 65
- Ability Haste: 20 >>> 15
- Transcendence Cooldown Reduction: 12% >>> 15%
- Mythic Passive: 5 Ability Haste >>> 5 Attack Damage\
- On-hit damage: 30 >>> 15
- Energize Damage: 60-170 (levels 7-18) (+50% AP) >>> 80-190 (levels 7-18) (+50% AP)
- Damage to Minions Modifier: 220% >>> 250%
- Nerfs coming soon
- Ability haste reduced: 20 >>> 15
- Bonus lethality at max stacks: 8-20 (based on level) >>> 3-12 (based on level)
- Distance per stack: 45 >>> 55
- When a Jungler kills Red Brambleback or the Blue Sentinel while their Smite is fully upgraded a Buff Wisp will be dropped at the camp’s spawn point which can be picked up by an ally by walking within the Wisp’s radius within 1 minute of the camp dying before it disappears.
- Note: You do not need to Smite the camp at any time in order for the Buff Wisp to drop, but Smite MUST be fully upgraded.
- But I’m Not the Jungler: If a player that is not the Jungler kills the Red Brambleback or the Blue Sentinel BUT the Jungler’s Smite is fully upgraded, then a Buff Wisp will still drop, but it will only be visible to the allied Jungler. It will still only remain for 1 minute.
The DRX Worlds skins are finally arriving on patch 13.11! These will be on sale for a limited time and commemorate DRX’s miracle run from Play-Ins all the way to being world champions.