Rockstar Games has announced the arrival of a new radio station in Grand Theft Auto V with a monster track list, including hits from artists such as DaBaby and Travis Scott.
Coming December 12, iFruit Radio will be available to players in both GTA Online and the game’s story mode as part of the Diamond Casino Heist update.
According to the company, the new radio station is hosted by Danny Brown and UK rapper Skepta. Considering the hilarious banter we’ve come to expect from Grand Theft Auto radio stations, iFruit should be a fantastic addition that provides some much-needed, fresh tunes for in-game jam sessions.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) December 10, 2019
The tracklist is as follows:
- Megan Thee Stallion ft DaBaby – Cash Shit
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Crime Pays
- Skepta ft Nafe Smalls – Greaze Mode
- Pop Smoke – 100K on the Coupe
- slowthai – I Need
- Danny Brown – Dance In The Water
- The Egyptian Lover – Everything She Wants
- Burna Boy ft Zlatan – Killin Dem
- Skepta & AJ Tracey – Kiss and Tell
- D-Block Europe – Kitchen Kings
- JME ft Giggs – Knock Your Block Off
- Travis Scott – HIGHEST IN THE ROOM
- Yung Thug ft Gunna and Travis Scott – Hot (Remix)
- DaBaby ft Kevin Gates – POP STAR
- Kranium feat AJ Tracey – Money In The Bank
- J Hus – Must Be
- Baauer and Channel Tres feat. Danny Brown – Ready to Go
- D Double E & Watch the Ride ft DJ Die, Dismantle and DJ Randall – Original Format
- Shoreline Mafia – Wings
- Alkaline – With the Thing
- Headie One ft Skepta – Back to Basics (Floating Points Remix)
- City Girls – Act Up
- Denzel Curry & YBN Cordae ft. Take a Daytrip – AL1ENZ
- Koffee ft Gunna – W
- DaBaby – BOP
- Naira Marley – Opotoyi (Marlians)
- ScHoolboy Q – Numb Numb Juice
- ESSIE GANG ft SQ Diesel – Pattern Chanel
As previously mentioned, the new radio station will come as part of the Diamond Casino Heist update.
- Read More: How to get Tesla’s Cybertruck in GTA V
According to Rockstar, to pull off the heist, leaders will need to setup an arcade as a front, where heist operations can be rehearsed. It is there that players can “practice hacking keypads or cracking vault doors, store equipment and getaway vehicles.”
Additionally, the way the heist unfolds can change on the fly as players infiltrate the casino. Rockstar states that even if the mission goes sideways, players will have more options mid-mission to keep the heist alive without failing, adding for more replayability with scenarios changing each time.
- Read More: Will GTA 6 be announced at The Game Awards?
More details are expected to drop when the update launches on December 12.