Microsoft’s subscription service is about to add a whole host of new titles, including Halo Infinite. Here’s everything coming to Xbox Game Pass in December.
Microsoft’s monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, is fast becoming a prerequisite for any Xbox owner – or anyone with a gaming PC. The service adds a series of games to subscribers’ libraries on console, PC, and even mobile with Microsoft Cloud Gaming.
- Game Pass December Additions
- Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass In December
- Xbox Game Pass December Announcement Date
Here’s everything we know of that’s coming to Xbox Game Pass in December. Don’t worry if there’s nothing for you right now, though, as Microsoft will unveil more very soon.
New announcements are listed in bold.
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (Console, PC) – December 2
- ANVIL (Console, PC) – December 2
- Archvale (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 2
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Console, PC) – December 2
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 2
- Rubber Bandits (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 2
- Stardew Valley (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 2
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator – December 7
- Serious Sam 4 (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 7
- Halo Infinite (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 8
- One Piece Pirate Warriors (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 9
- Among Us (Console) – December 14
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite (Console, PC) – December 14
- The Gunk (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 18
Shredders, a new snowboarding title is also coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day one, but the title is currently without a release date aside from a vague “December” window.
As for Halo Infinite, the multiplayer mode is currently available and free-to-play on Xbox and PC, but Xbox Game Pass members can play the campaign, too.
Expect more games to be added to the lineup in the coming days, usually through the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account.
Microsoft’s service rotates games in and out of its library, so expect a few games to be removed. You’ll be given at least a few days’ notice, though, so you can either finish up the game before it leaves or buy it at a discount before it’s gone.
- Read More: Best Xbox Game Pass Games in November 2021
Games leaving on December 15:
- Beholder (Cloud and Console)
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (Console and PC)
- Guacamelee! 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Wilmot’s Warehouse (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Unto The End (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Game Pass titles don’t have a set reveal date, and Microsoft usually teases them at regular intervals. Expect some mention of the lineup in the opening days of November, with more revealed through Twitter posts (and sometimes memes) in the weeks that follow.
We’ll be sure to update this page as we hear more.