Outriders launched on April 1, 2021. We’ve got everything you need to know about the title, including what platforms it’s on, links to our guides, and what new players can expect gameplay-wise.
Outriders is developed by People Can Fly, the studio behind Gears of War, and was published by giant Square Enix.
- Outriders release date
- Outriders trailers & gameplay
- What is Outriders about?
- Outriders guides
The game released on April 1, 2021 — and no, that wasn’t an out-of-season April Fool’s joke.
The Day One Edition of Outriders contained some awesome goodies such as The Hell’s Rangers gear sets, 11 unique guns, truck mods, and decals, alongside the game itself.
Looking to get into the new RPG shooter? Here are a few videos to whet your appetite.
Outriders is a co-op shooter set in a sci-fi universe. Take a journey around the hostile planet of Enoch, tracing down a mysterious signal from First City and beyond. The game hugely expansive, allowing players to pour countless hours into it.
- Read More: Best RPGs coming to PC in 2021 and beyond
It has elements of RPGs too, with players being able to build characters and classes to suit their playstyle. If you don’t have any friends to play with, you can still run around solo and the game won’t drastically change.
Players can choose one of the four classes when they start a new character. Each class has a different set of skills, starting with one, and leveling up more along the way. A maximum of three can be equipped at one time, however.
- Devastator: A close-range class that is designed to take damage and lead from the front.
- Pyromancer: A mid-range class that can turn up the heat on the battlefield.
- Technomancer: A long-range support class that can heal allies.
- Trickster: A close-range, assassin-style class that can bend space and time.
Here at Dexerto, we’ve also put together a slew of handy dandy guides that will serve you well in your time on the planet of Enoch: