A new exploit has been discovered in Fortnite Chapter 2 that allows players to have unlimited use of the Sneaky Snowman item.
The Sneaky Snowman item was one of several additions and major changes made in Fortnite’s recently-released v11.30 update.
Having previously featured during Season 7, the item is not new to the world of Fortnite. However, its Chapter 2 version includes a new feature that allows players to destroy it and create a snowball that can be thrown around for damage.
Other than that, its array of functions have remained the same as players can still hide in it for stealth and camouflage purposed.
While it may not be the most powerful item in the game, it can still be used effectively, which is why this new has the potential to be dangerous, especially if it really has no limit.
How to get unlimited Sneaky Snowmen in Fortnite
The trick to activating the Snowman exploit is to have another item in your inventory that you can keep dropping and picking up.
- With a full inventory, approach an unused Sneaky Snowman item on the ground.
- Pick up the Snowman and drop an item from your inventory in its place.
- Equip the Snowman, then pick up the item you dropped and throw the Snowman at the same time.
- Your thrown Snowman will form and a new Snowman item will be available for you to pick up.
- Repeat the process as many times as you’d like.
An in-game demonstration of this process can be found in the video below, courtesy of YouTuber OrangeGuy, who has established himself as one of the community’s most prominent exploit-finders.
(Segment begins at 1:03 mark for mobile users)
Best scenarios to use this Sneaky Snowman exploit in
This exploit is situational but it can be effective is used correctly. Since you can hide in Snowmen, spawning a bunch of them in a single area can create a lot of confusion for enemy players.
- Read More: Fortnite Winterfest event leaks
You can also use them to set up an ambush or trap, especially if playing with a full squad, since you and your teammates can launch a surprise attack against an enemy team wandering by or through your maze of Sneaky Snowmen.