Believe it or not, Season 6 in Fortnite Battle Royale has already entered its eighth week, meaning that the Week 8 challenges went live on November 15.
As has been the case throughout the season so far, Week 8 provides players with three free challenges and four that are exclusive to owners of the Season 6 Battle Pass.
The official Week 8 challenges have now gone live and they’re virtually identical to the ones that were leaked on November 14.
You can see the official challenge list in the image below.
The challenges look significantly more interesting than most of the weeks that have come before in Season 6, so you should have some fun working through them!
The official Week 8 challenges are as follows:
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Pleasant Park in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Visit Flush Factory and Fatal Fields in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 4: Visit Haunted Hills and Lazy Links in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 5: Visit Tomato Temple and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Dance with a fish trophy at (7) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- (2) Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on (3) different Clay Pigeon Shooters – 5 Battle Stars
- Get (250,000) Trick Points in a vehicle – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit (4) different Named Locations in a single match (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Use a Grappling Hook (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Use a Launch Pad
- Stage 5: Use a Rift-to-Go
The weekly Hunting Party challenge returns for its eighth installment and this week you’ll be looking for a Banner!
For more information, check out our in-depth guide.
Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match
As this is a stage challenge, you’ll need to check back when the challenges have been live long enough for us to play through them!
Probably the most enjoyable of this week’s challenges – you’ll need to find seven different fish trophies and use your favorite dance emote in front of them.
You can find all of the fish trophy locations that we are currently aware of in our in-depth guide.
Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD)
To complete this one you’ll simply need to eliminate a total of two enemies with the Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle. As both weapons were recently added to the game, this one should be a lot of fun.
If you happen to be struggling, we’d advise playing a few games of the Disco Domination LTM where you’re more likely to catch opponents off-guard.
The first of this week’s Battle Pass challenges asks you to score three or more at three different clay pigeon locations. The clay pigeon shooters have been on the map for quite some time now, but you can find them all in our guide if you’re struggling.
Get Trick Points in a vehicle
Another returning classic, we expected to see the wording changed for this challenge so that you would have to use one particular vehicle, but it looks like they are all fair game.
Visit different Named Locations in a single match
As easy as A, B, C. Simply make your way to a total of three locations that are named on the map (Tilted Towers, Lucky Landing etc.) in one match.
Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook
Check back for more information on each stage later.