One of the challenges for Week 8 of Season 6 in Fortnite Battle Royale asks players to: “Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations.”
To complete this challenge you’ll simply need to locate one of the many fish trophies located around the map and then use your favorite dancing emote in front of them.
- Read More: Fortnite: How to complete the Week 8 Hunting Party challenge – Secret Banner replaces Battle Star
You can only dance in named locations (Tilted Towers, Risky Reels etc.) so don’t bother looking for the trophies elsewhere as they won’t count even if you find them.
We’ve put together a map that shows all of the fish statue positions in the various named locations that we are aware of so far:
If you’re still struggling to locate the trophies, here is an in-depth description of each location:
- Fatal Fields – Located on the first floor of the house, on top of the chimney
- Junk Junction – In the grand building, in a bedroom on the first floor, you’ll find a fish trophy above the mattress.
- Greasy Grove – Situated within the nature store close to the counter
- Snobby Shores – In the most southerly house above the sofa
- Tilted Towers – Can be found within the ruins of the demolished building
- Retail Row – You’re looking for a fish trophy. But which one counts? There are two to find – one big one outside and one inside.
- Lonely Lodge – Inside the biggest cabin on the first floor.
- Lazy Links – Go and explore the gift shop. Check behind the shopkeepers counter.
- Wailing Woods – Underneath the hedge maze, hidden within the underground bunker. On the second floor you should be able to find a total of three fish trophies.
- Risky Reels – Find the office building with a green screen, make your way to the second floor.
- Dusty Divot – Can be found on floor two in the small office
You’ll need to dance in front of a total seven different statues to complete this particular challenge.
Remember that you need to complete any game where you dance in front of a trophy. If you leave the game without being eliminated or getting the victory royale, your challenge progression might not be applied correctly.