It’s that time of the week again where we look ahead to possible Team of the Week players in FIFA 21. So, here are our predictions for Ultimate Team’s TOTW #2.
With the official release of FIFA 21, well for the Ultimate and Champions editions, just days away, more and more players will be flooding into Ultimate Team to start building their line ups.
So, after an interesting round of games across the footballing landscape – as Liverpool and Manchester United were both humiliated, Borussia Dortmund got back to winning ways, and Atalanta continued to entertain in Serie A – the second Team of the Week for FIFA 21 is shaping up to be a pretty incredible lineup.
Not everyone can make the 23-man cut, obviously, but we do have a few pretty nailed on names like Ollie Watkins, Robert Lewandowski, and Heung Min Son that should make the cut.
On top of those three, we’ve also sprung for others who it’s easy to make a case for in our predictions. Though, it should be noted that a lot of these are forwards, so don’t expect any game-changers in defence.
- Read More: How to get free FIFA 21 Deadline Day pack
Keeping an eye towards the Premier League, James Rodriguez, helped keep Everton flying high with two goals and assist, so he’ll likely make it. As will Newcastle United’s Allan Saint-Maximin who also scored and grabbed an assist.
Looking further afield, both Erling Haaland and Neymar should also be standout cards after impressive performances for Borussia Dortmund and PSG respectively.
FUT 21 TOTW 2 predictions
- GK – Marko Dmitrović – SD Eibar
- GK – Jiri Pavlenka – Werder Bremen
- CB – Marvin Friedrich – Union Berlin
- RB – Facundo Roncaglia – Osasuna
- LB – Ben Chilwell – Chelsea
- LB – Aaron Cresswell – West Ham United
- LB – Marcel Halstenberg – RB Leipzig
- CM – Jorginho – Chelsea
- CM – Mikel Merino – Real Sociedad
- CM – Dani Di Wit – AZ Alkmaar
- CM – Mario Pasalic – Atalanta
- CAM – Jack Grealish – Aston Villa
- RW – James Rodriguez – Everton
- RM – Marcus Harness – Portsmouth
- RW – Galeno – Braga
- LM – Allan Saint-Maximin – Newcastle United
- LW – Neymar – PSG
- LW – Heung Min Son – Spurs
- ST – Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund
- ST – Robert Lewandowski – Bayern Munich
- ST – Patson Daka – RB Salzburg
- ST – Callum Wilson – Newcastle United
- ST – Ollie Watkins – Aston Villa
Of course, these players are just our predictions for TOTW #2, and EA could easily have their own plans given that there are few names mentioned that could also fit into the Ones to Watch program.
The official team will be revealed and put straight into packs at 6 pm BST on Wednesday, October 7, so we don’t have long to wait.
In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled to UltimateTeamUK on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding FIFA 21.