Popular drama page TikTok Room have used their 1.8 million followers to crown the best of the platform on November 28, and there were two names constantly popping up: Larray and Sienna Gomez.
The TikTok Room Awards Show for 2020 was the drama page’s first attempt at trying to determine who the best creator on the platform was, and it was a hit.
With plenty of competition, hundreds of thousands of fans voted for their favorite creators. However, as with any award show, only a handful can be recognized.
Larray and Sienna Gomez sweep TikTok Room Awards
While creators like Skai Jackson, Nessa Barrett, Jacob Sartorius, and Bryce Hall tried to rally their fanbases to vote by getting behind the project, two names popped up time and time again: Larray and Sienna Gomez.
The former won three awards, including Best YouTuber, Funniest TikToker, and Best Diss Track. He wasn’t the only multi-award male winner, with James Charles picking up Best Makeup and Most Achieved, while the Wright brothers Jack and James got another three awards between them.
Vinnie Hacker only picked up one award for the night, but it was the biggest for the men: Favorite TikToker.
View this post on Instagram
On the Female side of the awards, Sienna Gomez and Charli D’Amelio were dominating the categories. Gomez picked up seven awards, including Most Positive, Kindest TikToker, and Least Problematic. She also bagged the biggest prize of them all: Best TikToker.
The younger D’Amelio sister, who hit 100 million followers on TikTok on November 22, also picked up three awards, including Most Achieved.
View this post on Instagram
What were the categories, and who were the winners?
The TikTok Room awards consisted of 28 categories in total, and are as follows:
- Best style (female): Avani Gregg
- Best house: Sway Boys
- Best YouTuber: Larray
- Best song: Jaden Hossler (Angels and Demons)
- Best style (male): Chase Hudson
- Most positive: Sienna Gomez
- Most active with fans: Charli D’Amelio
- Best makeup: James Charles
- Best fandom: Sienna Mae
- Best group/duo: 4freakshow
- Best diss track: Larray (Cancelled)
- Best hair: Devyn Winkler
- Best clapbacks/comebacks: James Charles
- Best dance creator: Haley Sharpe
- Most talented musician: Jaden Hossler
- Kindest TikToker: Sienna Gomez
- Best role model: Sienna Gomez
- Most achieved (male): James Charles
- Most achieved (female): Charli D’Amelio
- Least problematic (male): Jack Wright
- Least problematic (female): Sienna Gomez
- Best dancer (male): Jack and James Wright
- Best dancer (female): Charli D’Amelio
- Funniest TikToker: Larray
- Best ship: Sienna Gomez and Jack Wright
- Best couple: Dixie D’Amelio and Noah Beck
- Favourite TikToker (male): Vinnie Hacker
- Favourite Influencer (female): Sienna Gomez