A new Destiny 2 Season of Plunder hotfix is arriving this week. Here are the Destiny 2 18.104.22.168 update patch notes.
Destiny 2’s Season of Plunder has been met with an impressive reception by the game’s community of Guardians, with the pirate-themed Ketchcrash activity a definite highlight as they work to reach the end of their new Season Pass.
The game’s Arc 3.0 revision has also opened up a wealth of build options for lightning-charged players, but there have been some inconsistencies with Thunderclap, a new Titan melee attack, and the Warlock’s Stormtrance super.
Thankfully, these are both set to be addressed as part of the Destiny 2 22.214.171.124 update patch notes.
Destiny 2 126.96.36.199 update patch notes
As per Bungie, here are the full patch notes for the hotfix.
- Fixed issues where players could repeatedly die when revived during the Basilica and Oryx encounters while the encounter wipe happens.
- Fixed an issue where the Overzealous Triumph requirement was unclear and could not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the selection of the rune during The Crux section of King’s Fall would prevent completion of the secret Deepsight weapon chest puzzle.
- Fixed an issue where the King’s Fall carries stat was not being incremented.
- Fixed an issue where the following buffs and debuffs were missing icons:
- Aura of the Unraveler
- Aura of the Weaver
- Unstable Light
- Channeling Corrupted Light
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Vallhund Exotic ornament had an incorrect tooltip and was missing from the ornaments screen.
- Loreley Splendor Helm Titan Exotic has been adjusted to grant x1 Restoration.
- From x2 (this was missing from an early version of the Destiny 2 188.8.131.52 update patch notes)
- Fixed an issue where a shaped BxR-55 Battler didn’t receive a Masterwork border when a player included two enhanced perks and an enhanced intrinsic perk.
- Fixed an issue where Quicksilver Storm grenades could add permanent buffs to your character.
- Quicksilver Storm has been re-enabled.
- Telesto has been reprimanded.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtrance’s damage was not increasing over time while attacking.
- Fixed an issue where Fists of Havoc could be activated while the player was in an active Ballistic Slam, resulting in a very, very… very long initial leap.
- Fixed an issue where specific melee abilities (notably Shiver Strike and Thunderclap) were not activating at close range when using the Charged Melee keybind.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed a Silver sync issue on the Epic Games Store that blocked some players from completing Silver and entitlement purchases.
That’s all we know about the Destiny 2 184.108.40.206 update patch notes. For more tips and guides covering all things Destiny, check out more of our guide content at Dexerto: