Apex Legends’ Beast of Prey Collection Event has been announced and it’s set to introduce the new Gun Run LTM, Loba’s Garra de Alanza fan Heirloom, and of course a variety of new cosmetics.
Each season of Apex, Respawn will add a series of events in an effort to keep things fresh over the three months. The most anticipated of these is the Collection Event, because it often adds a new heirloom item to the game.
Well, Season 14 is no different and Respawn has finally announced that the Beast of Prey Collection Event will be arriving in the Outlands.
With the brand new Gun Run LTM, Loba’s Garra de Alanza fan Heirloom, and countless unique skins to collect, Respawn are certainly looking to impress in the upcoming patch.
- When is the Apex Legends Beast of Prey Collection Event?
- Beast of Prey Collection Event trailer
- Gun Run LTM
- Loba Heirloom
- Beast of Prey Collection Event reward track
- Beast of Prey Collection Event patch notes
Apex Legends Beast of Prey Event release time
The Beast of Prey Collection Event will start on September 20, at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST. The event will conclude on October 4.
This will the community plenty of time to collect all of the exclusive cosmetics and jump into the action-packed Gun Run LTM.
Beast of Prey Collection Event trailer
The trailer showcases all of the cosmetics that are going to be available during the Beast of Prey Collection event.
New Gun Run LTM
The new Gun Run LTM gives players a chance to go head-to-head against three other squads in a race to master a wide range of weapons in the Apex arsenal.
Each time you get a kill with a weapon, you leapfrog over teammates and are given the next highest weapon on the track. This encourages squads to work as a team to progress through the guns as quickly as possible.
The next weapon you’re scheduled to jump to is previewed on a tracker visible while competing in the mode. Finally, to take home the victory in Gun Run, you’ll need to take down the final kill in the match with a unique throwing knife, so good luck!
Keep in mind, that the mode will be available to play Skulltown and Fragment East during the Collection Event.
As always, the Beast of Prey Collection Event will introduce a new Mythic-tier cosmetic to the game and this time it’s for the Translocating Thief, Loba.
Her Garra de Alanza fan Heirloom will be available to craft using Heirloom shards or gifted to any player who can collect all 24 items for the Collection Event.
If you’re looking for a closer look at the cosmetic, check out our dedicated article here.
Beast of Prey Collection Event reward track
As always, this Collection Event brings a variety of new cosmetics for Apex Legends players to obtain. The Beast of Prey Collection event adds a fresh reward track for players to progress through. Simply complete daily and weekly challenges to work your way through the track and earn all of the exclusive rewards.
If you’re looking to pick up Loba’s Garra de Alanza fan Heirloom, you’ll need to buy packs with Apex Coins and collect all 24 unique cosmetics.
Beast of Prey Collection Event patch notes
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x – Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x – Mounted Sheila zoom
Weapons & Attachments
- Crafting Rotation * RE-45 and Devotion back to floor
- P2020 and Havoc added to crafter
- Spawn Rates * Reduced laser and barrel spawn rates
- Increased optic sights spawn rates
- Reduced low-tier light weapon spawn rates
- Increased heavy weapon spawn rates
- Explosive Holds * Reduced Shotgun Bolt spawn rate
- Increased optic spawn rate
- Bocek Bow * Reduce ammo capacity from 80 to 60
Bug fixes and quality of life
- [Vantage] – Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] – Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- [PS5 ONLY] – Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] – Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] – Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] – Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Front map] – Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.
So, there you have it, that’s everything you need to know about the Beast of Prey Collection event arriving on September 20.