If you’re wondering how to get Heirloom shards in Apex Legends, then we’ve got you covered with all the relevant information you’ll need to know.
Apex Legends’ Heirlooms are ultra-rare cosmetics that not only look incredibly cool, they include various unique intro quips and banner poses. Unlike the game’s Legend skins, you can actually see your Heirloom in your character’s hand when your weapon is holstered. These highly coveted cosmetics not only look incredibly cool, but they also help add an extra flair to your favorite Legends.
Respawn is continually adding new Heirlooms to Apex Legends, giving players plenty of choices when it comes to collecting them. From Pathfinder’s beloved Boxing Gloves to Octane’s deadly Butterfly Knife, there plenty of great cosmetics to choose from.
Heirloom Shards are the currency used to purchase Heirlooms from the Heirloom Store, but to get these, you’ll first need to open some Apex Packs. Apex Packs can be obtained by leveling up, ranking up the battle pass, and purchasing them with the game’s premium currency (Apex Coins).
According to the Apex Legends official FAQ, every Apex Pack has less than a 1% chance of dropping 150 Heirloom Shards. As of writing, this is currently the only way you can obtain Heirloom Shards. Apex Legends Heirlooms cost 150 Heirloom Shards to craft, so you’ll need to either get incredibly lucky or open up a lot of loot boxes.
To make sure everyone can get an Heirloom without spending any money, Respawn has ensured that you cannot open 500 packs without getting any heirloom shards.
According to Respawn: “A player cannot open more than 500 Apex Packs without receiving an Heirloom set (assuming the player does not own all of the available Heirloom Sets). Once a player owns all of the Heirloom Sets, the player will not be eligible for this bonus until more Heirloom Sets are added to the game.”
- Banner Pose: No Escape
- Melee Weapon Skin: Green Biwon Blade
- Intro Quip: “I’ll find you.”
- Banner Pose: Handled With Care
- Melee Weapon Skin: An Energy Reader with a mini-screen
- Intro Quip: “Try as you might, you can’t Kilowatt…son.”
- Banner Pose: Wrench In Your Plan
- Melee Weapon Skin: A metal wrench with red detailing
- Intro Quip: “I make things by hand.”
- Banner Pose: Fearless
- Melee Weapon Skin: A Kunai that is imbued with blue energy.
- Intro Quip: “You know what I look like – come find me.”
- Banner Pose: No Escape
- Melee Weapon Skin: A scythe that emits a fiery glow
- Intro Quip: “You don’t want to see this up close, skin bag.”
- Banner Pose: Glory Hound
- Melee Weapon Skin: An axe with raven detailing and a glowing red edge.
- Intro Quip: “I honor those who’ve risen, not those who’ve fallen.”
- Banner Pose: Shock Sticks
- Melee Weapon Skin: A pair of defibrillator drumsticks.
- Intro Quip: “Check yo self – or wreck yo self. (laugh)”
- Banner Pose: Lights Out
- Melee Weapon Skin: A pair of blue boxing gloves with a mini screen attached to them.
- Kill Quip: “Did you see how great I was? I did all kinds of really amazing moves… are you listening?”
- Banner Pose: Spin and Flick
- Melee weapon skin: A butterfly knife that is filled with green liquid.
- Intro Quip: “Run fast. Hit fast. Win fast.”
- Banner Pose: You Really Love Me
- Melee weapon skin: A golden trophy of Mirage himself for “Best Competitor in a Battle Royale – Based on skill, but mostly looks”.
- Intro Quip: “Excited to see you all in the ring. Don’t worry, there’s plenty of ‘mes’ to go around.”
- Banner Pose: Hammer Time
- Melee weapon skin: A hammer with a skull at the back equipped with Nox gas.
- Intro Quip: “I look forward to getting my hands on you.”
- Banner Pose: Like a Rock
- Melee weapon skin: A hatchet that is shrouded in flames.
- Intro Quip: “When this is over, you’ll all know the name ‘Gibraltar.”
- Banner Pose: No Gun, No Problem
- Melee weapon skin: A deadly curved pilot knife
- Intro Quip: “Hope you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty”
There you have it — how to get heirloom shards in Apex Legends as well as every available Heirloom set in the game. Make sure you follow @alphaINTEL for all the latest Apex Legends news and updates.
For more tips and tricks, make sure to check out our guides below:
All leaked Legends and abilities | Apex Legends voice actors for all characters | Apex Legends mobile release hub | Best guns in Apex Legends | Best Legends to use in Apex Legends – tier list | Apex Legends Heirlooms: How to get Heirloom Shards | Apex Legends FPS guide | How many people play Apex Legends? Player count | How to change reticle colors | How to link your Origin account to Steam for Apex Legends | How to see how many Apex packs you’ve opened | What is tap strafing in Apex? | Does Apex Legends have cross-progression?