The third season of Apex Legends brought with it the third post-launch legend, Crypto. But, we already knew pretty much everything about him thanks to numerous accurate leaks from data miners. With that in mind, here's every legend that has been leaked from the game files and is yet to be released.
In the build-up to Season 3, all of Crypto's abilities, and even some of his cosmetics were leaked online after data miners went digging through the game files.
In that case, very little changed from the leaked game files to the final product, so it looks like we can rely, with a fair amount of confidence, on what's included here. However, it's important to remember that things can still change throughout the development process. Some of these legends may change dramatically or could be scrapped entirely.
So, let's get into this.
Rosie is one of the most complete legends still waiting on a release date. She was initially spotted by leakers back in February, and then further data mines in Season 2 found all of her abilities.
- Eye for quality: Loba (Rosie) can see nearby loot through walls.
- Supply for demand: Hold (button) to choose a type of loot. Reveal that type of loot in the area through walls.
- Burglar's best friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location
- Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot
Check out Everything we know about Rosie here.
Nomad could next in line after Rosie, also being a rather complete legend in the game files. However, very little is known about the lore behind this character. This image may or may not be how he will look, as we can only speculate for now.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – "Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Check out everything we know about Nomad here.
Revenant is also somewhat of a mystery, but we do at least have all their abilities. Some had originally speculated that Revenant and Nomad could actually be two ideas for the same character, due to confusion over their rumored appearance.
Update: Revenant has now been spotted in Apex Legends officially, as the person behind the 'Shadowfall LTM' – the new zombie-like twist set on a night version of Kings Canyon. Described as a 'Synthetic Nightmare', Revenant was initially leaked with two 'forms' before they were removed in the November 5 update (Patch 3.1).
- Passive: Infiltrator – Climb walls higher and crouch walk faster
- Mark for Death – Fire a poison dagger. Press again to reveal the target’s location for up to 60 seconds. The mark is removed if the target heals to full.
- Poison Bomb – Launch a Poison Bomb that damages and slows targets hit. This skill will likely deal Area of Effect (AoE) damage.
- Death Recall: Drop a totem that protects anyone who uses it from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you’ll return to the totem with 20 health.
- Silence: Throw a device that disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
Immortal appears to be a very Titanfall-inspired legend, with a pilot-like suit of armor in the leaked image. He's described as a shield support legend by data miner That1MiningGuy, similar to how Lifeline is a support legend now.
- Passive: Hard to Kill - When you get downed you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown - Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team's shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix - Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Check out everything we know about Immortal here.
Blisk is another character that is apparently very much inspired by Titanfall. In fact, he's technically already featured in Apex Legends too, as the older man you see in the cinematic trailer. In Titanfall, Blisk is a South African mercenary and leader of the Apex Predators, a group of rogue pilots.
- Passive: Interrogation – “Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.”
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – “Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.”
- Ultimate: Payday – "Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.”
Check out everything we know about Blisk here.
This is the only image of Rampart we have so far, coming from the leaked dev sheet. It's unknown if the character is still in development or not, but we do at least have a list of possible abilities from the game files. Clearly, there are too many abilities here, with most legends only getting three when finally released.
- Amped Cover: Build cover with an upper barrier that blocks incoming shots and boosts the damage of outgoing shots.
- Emplaced HMG: Place a mounted machine gun that anyone can use. High ammo capacity, long reload time.
- Fixer: Swapping to melee equips a wrench players can use to repair structures.
- Cover Fire: Firing from the Amped Cover overcharges your weapon damage.
- Gunner: Machine guns have increased magazine capacity and reload faster.
Like Rampart, very little is known about the lore of Jericho, but the character's script suggests he will be a bigger model, perhaps like Caustic or Gibraltar, and is described as 'The Frontline.'
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – “Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.”
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – “A full-body shield that protects your from incoming fire.”
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – “Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields."
Check out everything we know about Jericho here.
We're now getting down to characters whom we know very little about, outside of their abilities. There is some confusion over whether this image is 'Skunner' or 'Prophet' (who we'll get to later).
We do, however, have a nickname for Skunner: ‘Crafty Trapper’. Similar to Season 2's Wattson, it looks like this would be another legend with a focus on traps.
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Check out everything we know about Skunner here.
Husaria is another mystery, but his nickname is 'the Hard Breacher', and his abilities explain it. Clearly designed to be a very aggressive legend.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick: You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Prophet / Seer
There's some confusion about whether this is actually the image for Prophet, or if it is, in fact, the image for Skunner (see above). What we know for sure, is Prophet's, or 'Seer's, abilities.
Prophet / Seer's abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Downfall is described as a 'Populist Pyromaniac', and is another character believed to be deep in development, likely to change drastically before being released – if released at all. We do have his tentative abilities though.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four molotovs anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket propelled fire bomb.
Valk, who we know very little about, is described as the 'Soaring Aviator'. The leaked dev sheet gave us our first glimpse at the character, but as you can see, it's difficult to make out much. Valk's leaked abilities are as follows.
- Passive: VTOL Jets – Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets.
- Tactical: Cluster Missile – Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- Ultimate: Skyward – Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Reckoner is the one of the latest leaked legend discovered in the game files, described as a 'Self-Sacrificing Romantic'. The legend is in the very, very early stages of development, so don't expect them to be added any time soon.
- Passive: Shield Blast — “Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.”
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — “Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.”
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — “Throw a slow moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.”
According to the leaks, Forge is an "augmented brawler" who actually has six listed abilities instead of the usual three. This could either be because the developers haven't yet narrowed the best list down to three or the character could come with two sets of abilities, much like the Revenant's previous 'Regular Form' and 'Shadow Form' before it was removed.
Following the November 5 update, Forge was added to the localization files, suggesting that we may be seeing them added to the roster of Legends sooner rather than later.
- Pull Shot: Short range grapple that pulls enemies into you or can be used to launch yourself into the air.
- Ground Slam: Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
- K.O. Punch: Jump forward in a direction. Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
- One-Two: Bull rush in a straight line. If you hit an enemy along the way, press again to do an upper-cut launching you into the air.
- One The Ropes: Enhances your melee to do more damage the lower your health is. Dealing melee damage gives you temporary overshield.
- Victory Rush: Killing a player with a melee attack restores your health and gives you a 30% speed boost for 10 seconds.
Discovered along with Forge is another Legend, code-named Conduit, who the game files indicate will be an "Overshield Conductor," perhaps suggesting that Conduit will be a support character rather than one that offers a clear offensive or defensive purpose.
- Tactical Arc Flash: Deals damage to Conduit's shields to give targeted allies an overshield.
- Passive Capacitance: Conduit's base health is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.
- Ultimate Short Circuit: Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.
That's every leaked legend we know about so far in Apex Legends. Remember, none of these characters are confirmed and could change drastically before they are released, if they are indeed released at all.
Last updated November 6, 2019, 11:06 AM (EST).