Teamfight Tactics (TFT) patch 10.25 is here, and it’s a big one. First, it’s the last of 2020. Secondly, when the new year rolls in, the mid-set update will be going live on PBE. Moonlight and Divine are being hit, Talon is getting some love, and more.
TFT Fates has been a hit with players so far. The Chosen mechanic has made the game interesting — barring a couple of metas — and ultimately it’s a refreshing experience.
However, the game is set to change in the new year with the mid-set update. Units will be replaced, and the entire dynamic of the game will shift. Before then though, we have TFT patch 10.25.
The final update of 2020 is set to be a big one, even with Set 4.5 on the horizon. Moonlight and Divine are the two big losers of the patch, while Talon might be rearing his ugly head with a new set of buffs.
Moonlight and Divine take a hit in TFT patch 10.25
Moonlight and Divine are proving to be problematic in TFT patch 10.24. The changes to rolling odds have made Moonlight a very strong comp, while the Warwick overhaul has made him an unkillable beast in the Convergence.
Riot is targeting both before they prove to be too problematic over the holidays. Moonlight carry units Diana and Lissandra are both receiving damage nerfs to try and curb their impact. It’s not all bad news as Sylas is getting a buff, but he’s the least popular out of the four.
Divine is taking big hits across the board. The trait itself is being nerfed — now only giving 45% true damage and damage reduction — while Warwick himself is also being targeted with a lifesteal nerf to make him more mortal.
Vi, Aphelios, Jarvan IV, Kalista, and Kayn are set to be nerfed as well. No traits have been listed for nerfs though.
Talon could be meta after TFT patch 10.25
Could Talon be meta again after TFT patch 10.25? It certainly seems so. Riot are giving him a bit more power after nuking him in the last couple of patches. His ability damage is being increased back to pre-nerf levels, but he’s not getting back any of the extra perks like mana refunds.
Underutilized traits like Elderwood, Mage, and Vanguard are also being buffed — all three of these in combination could make Veigar carry a bit more tempting to chase, especially at 6 Mage where the buffs are felt.
Wukong, Fiora, Maokai, Hecarim, Sylas, Xin Zhao, Yuumi, and Evelynn are all also receiving buffs.
You can find the full early patch notes below, courtesy of TFT developer Mortdog. We will update this with the official notes when they go live.
TFT patch 10.25 notes
“Diana and Lissandra were a bit too warm and bright in the moonlight. Other underperforming one costs are getting some love.”
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6/9 ⇒ 4/5/6/8
- Fiora Total Mana: 85 ⇒ 75
- Fiora Riposte Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Damage: 350/450/600/800 ⇒ 350/450/550/750
- Maokai Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Maokai Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage Ratio: 225/250/275% ⇒ 250/265/280%
“Jarvan was a bit of a red flag for us. We almost nerfed him in 10.24B, but instead dragged him along to this patch. Vi changes are a part of making our debuff system more consistent and should result in a neutral adjustment.”
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 45
- Fixed a bug that prevented Aphelios’ turrets from firing during Hunter Trait activation
- Hecarim Total Mana: 120 ⇒ 110
- Jarvan IV Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 100
- Sylas Chain Lash Damage: 250/400/600/1000 ⇒ 250/400/700/1111
- Vi Denting Blows Armor Reduction: 50/75/100% ⇒ 40/60/80%
- Vi Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
“Evelynn’s been the type to roll the dice. Not afraid to die, she’d sometimes make us cry, other times, make our opponents cry. We’re evening out her Last Caress base and execute damage a tad. Kalista’s getting better at math. And yes, we’re buffing Xin again.”
- Evelynn Execute Multiplier: 3 ⇒ 2.5
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/1400 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Kalista Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 0.9
- Fixed issues that caused Kalista to execute too early or too late. This includes her interactions with shields, damage reduction (e.g. Divine), and damage amplification (e.g. Hand of Justice, Giantslayer, Sword of the Divine).
- Lux Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
- Xin Zhao Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
- Xin Zhao Crescent Guard Attack Damage: 300/325/350% ⇒ 330/340/350%
- Yuumi Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Talon Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Talon Truestrike Attack Damage Percent: 200/200/250% ⇒ 240/250/275%
- Warwick Primal Hunger Lifesteal: 50/50/200% ⇒ 40/40/200%
“Buff guy gets a buff-fix. Kayn gets a slap on the wrist.”
- Kayn Reaper Damage: 400/600/6666 ⇒ 375/575/6666
- Sett: Showstopper will no longer fail if something happens to Sett’s target (unstoppable, untargetable, etc.) during its animation. Now it will still deal the AOE secondary damage but the primary target will continue to be unaffected.
- Damage reduction: 50% > 45%
- Bonus true damage: 50% > 45%
- Armor and MR per stack: 15/25/40 > 20/30/40
- Spell power on second cast: 80/110/180% > 80/120/180%
- Armor: 100/250/600/1500 > 120/300/750/2000
- Last Whisper Armor Reduction: 75% ⇒ 80%
- Base Roll Odds @ Level 7: 24/35/30/10/1 > 22/35/30/12/1
- The camera will now reset zoom level to default whenever the player view changes.
- Fixed Galio bugs: Zeke’s, Locket, and Chalice can no longer buff Galio. Zephyr will not try to hit Galios.
- Fixed an issue where Lissandra’s hair would stick out of the side of her head like a baguette.
- Fixed a bug where Runaan’s Hurricane could fail to shoot at enemies that were extremely far away.
- Fixed a bug where Kalista would re-apply spell power to her execute which resulted in overkill damage.
- Fixed an issue where Warwick’s Hunter proc would delay his next attack at high attack speeds.
- Fixed a bug where Warwick was not triggering on-attack effects on his Hunter attacks.