Rockstar Games have added potentially the most exciting Twitch Prime rewards to-date in Grand Theft Auto 5, with GTA online players still able to pick up just Pixel Pete's Arcade property, as well as consistent cash bonuses every week!
Despite being nearly a decade old, GTA Online is regularly given a refresh by its developers and Rockstar's content update, on June 4, didn't just bring a brand new Lucky Wheel vehicle and some bonuses for those having a go of the missions – there's now an extra $1 million to grab each and every month. That's right, every month.
If you're a Twitch Prime member, you're now entitled to a 10% price cut on all things discounted in the update, as well as a property to get your GTA Casino heist started up, some free cash, and increased discounts on some of GTA's most premium vehicles.
GTA Online Twitch Prime rewards (June)
Twitch Prime members can claim the Pixel Pete's arcade and vehicle discounts up until the end of the month. However, there's an even bigger reward up for grabs as well, with Rockstar adding a free $200k reward for members, as a limited time promotion that can be claimed every week.
To get your hands on all of this, though, you're not just going to need a Twitch Prime account, but you're going to have to utilize Rockstar Social Club. Here's how.
- First of all, make sure that your Twitch Prime account is fully linked with your Rockstar Social Club account.
- To do this, sign in using the Social Club website.
- Once you have done that, link your Twitch account by signing into it on the next window.
- From there, link it to the gaming account you use on PC, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4.
- Finally, load up GTA Online and redeem your rewards in-game each week.
GTA Online free $200k every week (June)
Rockstar Games confirmed with their June 4 patch that Twitch Prime members dropping into GTA Online will also be eligible for a free $1.25 million, simply by doing the steps listed above.
As seen in the screenshot from the official Twitch Prime rewards website, the list of rewards has been extended – with a huge cash prize available to scoop up every week. You will also be rewarded with an additional $200k for every four weeks of consecutive logins, meaning there's a grand total of $1.25 million being dished out for free every few weeks.
Alongside these cash boosts are further benefits of linking your account to the Rockstar Social Club, and these can be seen below.
- GTA$200,000 each week you play GTA Online
- Rebate on the Pixel Pete’s Arcade base property in Paleto Bay
- The Polished Copper Still Upgrade for your Moonshine property in RDO
- Benefits award for five ranks of Moonshiner role XP
- The Collector's Bag in RDO
- Up to 15% extra value on purchases of Shark Cash Cards or Gold Bars from select retailers
GTA Online Twitch Prime discounts (June)
As shown in the image above, the Mammoth Tula has been massively discounted for players – with a whopping 80% being knocked off the price. Usually, this would cost $5,173,700 from Warstock Cache & Carry, but for a limited time, Twitch Prime members can grab one for around $1,034,740 - $778,000.
There's not only that, though, as the Grotti Furia has also had its price slashed.
This car has been discounted by 70% for Twitch Prime subscribers, taking its original price of $2,740,000 down massively. Clearly, it's worth knowing how to link your Twitch Prime and Rockstar Social Club accounts this month – with even more offers and rewards expected to drop in the coming months.
Stick with us at @GTA_INTEL for all of the latest GTA Online and GTA 6 news, including leaks, guides, and other feature content.