A new batch of free games is coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers very soon with PS Plus November, but what does this month have in store for avid PlayStation fans?
PlayStation and Xbox have been in a head-to-head battle to see who can provide the best subscription service in terms of free games. While Xbox Game Pass has now merged with EA Play (leading to a sharp drop-off for Games With Gold, some would say), PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now both keep offering high-quality titles.
With every passing month comes a whole new collection of titles, all of which are available to players for the cost of a PS Plus membership. So, without further ado, here’s everything we know about this month’s free games.
- PS Plus new games (November)
- When will PS Plus games for November be officially announced?
- How to get PS Plus games for free
The last few months have tended to leak early, so we’ll be sure to update any information we hear on this page.
As has been the case, though, expect a PS5 title alongside a pair of PS4 games.
This month, though, Sony is adding an extra surprise. As revealed on the PlayStation Blog, three bonus PSVR titles are being added to celebrate Sony’s VR platform’s fifth birthday.
“Starting in November, PlayStation Plus* members will get three PS VR bonus games for no extra charge,” the blog explains.
“Stay tuned for more details in the PlayStation Plus update in the next few weeks.”
- Read more: All we know about PS Now in November
PlayStation Now updates may drop on the PlayStation Blog out of nowhere at the start of a new month, but PlayStation Plus is much more consistent.
That’s because most of the time, the games are revealed on the last Wednesday of the month at 8:30AM PST / 11:30AM EST / 4:30PM BST / 5:30PM CEST. This month, expect an announcement on October 27.
They’re then made available on the first Tuesday of the month, so expect October’s games on Tuesday, November 2.
If you are looking to claim these games as a part of the June 2021 lineup, then you are going to need to follow some basic steps.
- On the home screen of your PlayStation console, head over to the PlayStation Plus symbol in the top left
- Once there, you will be able to download all the active games for the current month of PS Plus.
- You will also also be able to subscribe to the service if you are not already.
- The new titles will now be in your Library!