Codemasters have revealed a portion of the DIRT 5 cars list and vehicle classes for players to look through, including the very best from manufacturers Ford, Porsche, Subaru, as well as some others.
The game, which has an official release date of November 6, is one of the most highly anticipated in the racing genre. The DIRT community have been without a new title since 2017, when DIRT 4 rolled out on Xbox One.
Their newest project, though, will be the one that bridges the gap between current and next-gen consoles. DIRT 5 will be available on Xbox One to begin with, and will later be available on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, where it’s expected to make a jump up in graphics performance.
We all have our favorite cars to play with – there’s no doubt about that. But, motor junkies will be interested to see how the list of cars compares with that of Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo.
DIRT 5 Ford Mustang
Want to be at the wheel of a beautiful Mustang in DIRT 5? Well, it’s there to be used, so work your way up through the ranks to get it.
DIRT 5 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI
Having featured in DIRT 4, it will come as no surprise to see this wonderful rally car back where it belongs.
DIRT 5 Porsche 911 R-GT
The Porsche 911 R-GT is another one of those vehicles that’s just great to look at, even with the huge decals.
Now, we might not know what the other new games are bringing exactly, but as far as DIRT 5 is concerned we’re set.
Here’s the DIRT 5 cars list so far, confirmed by developers, along with their respective vehicle classes. Note that this isn’t the full list, so there’s more to come upon release.
The DIRT 5 Car List & Classes
- Ariel Nomad
- Ariel Nomad Tactical (Super Lites Class – Comes with Amplified edition)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4 (Rally GT Class)
- Aston Martin DBX (Pre Runners Class)
- Audi TT Safari (Comes with Amplified edition)
- Brenthel Industries Unlimited Truck (Unlimited Class)
- Cadillac Escalade 2020 (Pre Runners Class)
- Citroen C3 R5 (Modern Rally Class)
- Exomotive Exocet (Super Lites Class)
- Fiat 131 Abarth Rally (Classic Rally Class)
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design (Pre-Order Bonus)
- Ford Mustang
- Ford RS200 (80s Rally Class)
- Jimco Class 1
- Jimco Unlimited Truck (Unlimited Class)
- Laffite G-Tec X-Road (Cross Raid Class)
- Lancia Stratos
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI (90s Rally Class)
- Peugeot 208 WRX (Rally Cross Class)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Porsche 911 R-GT (Rally GT Class)
- Porsche 924 GTS Rallye (Classic Rally Class)
- Porsche 959 Prodive Rally Raid (80s Rally Class)
- Subaru Impreza S4 (90s Rally Class)
- Volkswagen Beetle Rallycross (Comes with Amplified edition)
- Volkswagen Race Toureg (Cross Raid Class)
- WS Auto Racing Titan (Formula Off Road Class)