DIRT 5 cars list & classes: Ford Mustang, Mitsubishi Lancer, Porsche 911
Codemasters have revealed a portion of the DIRT 5 cars list and vehicle classes for players to look through, including the very best from manufacturers Ford, Porsche, Subaru, as well as some others.
The game, which has an official release date of November 6, is one of the most highly anticipated in the racing genre. The DIRT community have been without a new title since 2017, when DIRT 4 rolled out on Xbox One.
Their newest project, though, will be the one that bridges the gap between current and next-gen consoles. DIRT 5 will be available on Xbox One to begin with, and will later be available on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, where it’s expected to make a jump up in graphics performance.
We all have our favorite cars to play with – there’s no doubt about that. But, motor junkies will be interested to see how the list of cars compares with that of Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo.
DIRT 5 Ford Mustang
Want to be at the wheel of a beautiful Mustang in DIRT 5? Well, it’s there to be used, so work your way up through the ranks to get it.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
DIRT 5 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI
Having featured in DIRT 4, it will come as no surprise to see this wonderful rally car back where it belongs.
DIRT 5 Porsche 911 R-GT
The Porsche 911 R-GT is another one of those vehicles that’s just great to look at, even with the huge decals.
Now, we might not know what the other new games are bringing exactly, but as far as DIRT 5 is concerned we’re set.
Here’s the DIRT 5 cars list so far, confirmed by developers, along with their respective vehicle classes. Note that this isn’t the full list, so there’s more to come upon release.
The DIRT 5 Car List & Classes
- Ariel Nomad
- Ariel Nomad Tactical (Amplified Edition exclusive!)
- Armada Engineering Class 10
- Blitzworld Beast
- Brenthel Industries Class 10
- Exomotive Exocet Off-Road
- Speedcar Wonder
- Speedcar Xtrem
- Volkswagen Baja Beetle
- Volkswagen ID Buggy
- WS Auto Racing Mudclaw (fictional)
- WS Auto Racing Titan (fictional)
- Armada Engineering Unlimited Truck
- Brenthel Industries Class 1 Buggy
- Brenthel Industries Unlimited Truck
- Jimco Unlimited Class 1
- Jimco Unlimited Truck
- Citroën C3 R5
- Ford Fiesta R5 MKII
- ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 evo
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5
- Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
- Ford Mustang GT Fastback Rally
- Lancia Stratos
- Porsche 911 SC/RS Rally
- Porsche 924 Carrera GTS Rallye
- BMW M1 Procar Rally
- Ford RS200
- Lancia 037 Evo 2
- Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2
- Porsche 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI
- Peugeot 306 Maxi
- Renault Clio Williams Maxi
- SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
- Audi TT Safari (Amplified Edition exclusive)
- BMW M2 Competition
- Fiat Abarth 124 Rally
- Ford Mustang GT4
- Lotus Exige R-GT Rally
- Porsche 911 RGT
- Audi S1 EKS RX quattro
- MINI Cooper SX1
- Peugeot 208 WRX
- Megane R.S. RX
- SUBARU WRX STI RX Supercar
- Volkswagen Beetle Rallycross (Amplified Edition exclusive)
Pre-RunnersAston Martin DBX
- Audi AI: TRAIL quattro
- Cadillac Escalade PreRunner
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design (pre-order bonus)
- Ford F-150 Raptor
- MITSUIBISHI e-EVOLUTION
- Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia
- Laffite G-Tec X-Road
- MINI John Cooper Works Buggy by X-raid
- Peugeot 3008 DKR Maxi
- Porsche Macan T1 Rally Raid (Amazon exclusive)
- Sodicars Racing BV6
- Volkswagen Race Touareg 3
- Jupiter Hawk 410 (fictional)