The week 8 challenges for Fortnite’s Season 7 have been leaked, giving players a heads up on what to expect when the challenges go live on January 24.
As has become tradition, this week’s Fortnite challenges have been uncovered by data miners, following the latest game update, by digging through the game files.
The challenges for Week 7 went live on January 17, and if you still need to complete them you can check out our full week 7 challenge guide.
While in past weeks we’ve had to wait for challenges to be leaked, the week 8 challenges in fact leaked a full week before they’re set to go live.
- Build (?) structures – ? Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle – ? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (?) opponents with an explosive weapon – ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search (?) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – ? Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed – ? Battle Stars
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – ? Battle Stars
As with any leak, there’s no guarantee that Epic Games will actually use these, as the developers have been known to change certain challenges before they become available in game.
If Epic Games choose to use these, players will be doing a lot of travelling around the island, as they’ll need to visit Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge to search for chests, and will also need to visit a number of different locations to complete the final Battle Pass challenge.
The challenges are expected to go live on January 24, and we’ll have a full guide with all the best tips and tricks to help you earn those Battle Stars.