A complete cheat sheet map with locations and guides for the week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale has been released, to help fly through the tasks as quick as possible.
Released a day later than usual, on Friday August 24, the week 7 challenges include another three tasks for all users, and four which are exclusive to battle pass owners.
The challenges were originally leaked the week previously and are all fairly familiar from past weeks and seasons, with nothing too difficult, but this cheat sheet will avoid any struggles
thesquatingdog has released his ever popular map with everything that you need to know, chest and star locations, where to eliminate opponents and more.
Here are in-depth guides for each of the week 7 challenges.
- How to Follow the treasure map found in Duty Divot Fortnite Challenge for Week 7 of Season 5
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for Week 7, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in (by being eliminated or getting the victory royale) before returning to the lobby or your challenge progression might not be saved correctly.
Here is the full list of challenges for week 7:
- Visit the center of named locations in a single match (4)
- Search supply drops (3)
- SMG eliminations (3) – HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents structures with Remote Explosives (8,000)
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search a Chest in Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Search a Chest in Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Search a Chest in Greasy Grow – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Search a Chest in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot (1) – HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (3) – HARD